ECW One Night Stand 2006 + Free ECW ONS Tshirt $18.92 at WWEShop.com

WAJedi

Banned
Saw this in the wrestling thread, and thought it belonged in here too. Thanks to PhrostByte for finding this. Also found that you can get the ECW ONS 2006 DVD with a free ECW Pendant for $17.92 Not sure on shipping, but use FREEME for free shipping on orders over $50.00.

DVD And Shirt

DVD and Pendant

Meh, ok, just saw it on the most recent page and figured i'd post it...I honestly wouldn't wear an ECW shirt, so I will probably just get it at work. We usually get a killer discount on wrestling DVD's, but I figured it was post worthy anyway. I know not eveyrone reads the wrestling thread.

WWEShop always has these bundles for DVDs, and I'll wait to see if there are any retailer-exclusive bundles available for ONS 2. I'd love to get ONS 1 and 2 bundled since I still haven't got the first one. I'd prefer an ONS 2 and Barely Legal retailer bundle, like the UK is getting.

My boyfriend went into Coconuts today and got it as part of the BOGO sale. He ECW ONS 2006 and King of the Ring for $12.99 *total*. Which means each was about $6.50. Can't beat that deal :bouncy:

Did they edit out a lot of the crowd chants from the DVD version? Or is everything pretty much intact? The PPV was technically (and rather naively) rated TV-14 so I was wondering if they tried to bring the language back down to that standard.

I just picked up the package. As I own the original Barely Legal 97 release that Pioneer did. From what I noticed the WWE version's audio and video is a bit improved over the Pioneer but however Joey's PBP and some of the crowd chants have been either bleeped or muted down. However the Pioneer release from 2000 has the show in full unedited.

bread's done
Back