Edge Cards Question

qwikstreet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
A few co-workers and myself were thinking about going in on an Edge card. My question is when we use it for online purchases. There would be one centralized address, our office. However, would it be an issue if we start shipping items to our personal addresses.

Any deals out there on it besides the Game Informer thread? Possibly an in-store deal?

1: No, the address that you put in for the Edge card is just to get the magazines. Any orders you make online you put in a separate shipping address.

2: No deals... $15 with the magazine sub

(unless the deal where you can get just the card by itself for $2 applies, look it up on CAG forums)

Does trade in credit get added to the Edge card or seperate gift card? How about return credits? Can those credits be used online?

And yes, we are cheap so we need to go in on them. Plus the other guys would probably use it once all yr.

We already split a Nintendo Power subscription and keep them in our office bathroom. Kills less trees and saves us money.

I believe you can use the credit to "buy" a gift card, so it doesn't necessarily go on the Edge Card.

The $2 postcard is no longer being printed, it is now $10 which is slightly cheaper but you don't get the magazine (big loss). You should be able to go in store and swipe a postcard from the magazine displays.

bread's done
Back