*EDIT - Price Back Down* South Park: Season 9 $17.50 Shipped

When you do your "Final Order Review", it's in the "Order Summary" box. Click add...that should be all you need!

*edit*

Agh! djak1, you beat me to it.

BTW, a quick question...where is "My name is Jeffy" from? I read a Harlan Ellison story with that line a few years ago...just wondering if there was a similar source.

Anyway, thanks!

[quote name='AndrewWiggin']BTW, a quick question...where is "My name is Jeffy" from? I read a Harlan Ellison story with that line a few years ago...just wondering if there was a similar source.

Anyway, thanks![/quote]

That line is from The Ringer with Johnny Knoxville. It's really an underrated movie if I do say so myself. My wife and I quote lines from it all the time. Definitely worth a viewing.

Thanks alot djak THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST DEAL I EVER GOT ON CHEAPASSGAMERS 2 Southpark DVDS for $34.99 thanks :)

THANK YOU OP!!!!

I just bought this for $29.99 *ON SALE* at Circuit City on March 10, 2007, I still have plenty of time to return this copy and save $14!!!

I got charged tax as well, but I still saved money!!

[quote name='zewone']Agrhh! I'd love to get another $10 off with Google. I'll still buy it though.[/QUOTE]

that would have been tits.

[quote name='edson13']how do you get the free shipping? I'm being charged 2.53 for it[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah I was about to mention that, looks like free shipping's off

Still a great deal though

Shame about the free shipping (though it is still advertised in numerous spots on the site... so perhaps you could argue it with customer service?), but it's still a great deal. I wasn't going to pick this up for a while, but that price made me buckle. Thanks OP!

Alright i just got off the phone with support Ph # is 1-866-535-2844

told them the free shipping didnt work and she said when it ships i will get a refund for shipping.
So call them up and get your $2 back, PS you will need your order number and the address you are having the dvd's shipped to as well.

Enjoy :)

Thanks, picked this up and I also got season 8 last week for $19.99. Two season sets of a great show for under 40 bucks, I'm a happy camper.

its back up to full price, but the code still works. so its $27 with shipping, $25 if you call customer service and get them to drop the shipping charge.

Damn I got an email saying it was backordered, anyone else get that?

Also, how can it be backordered when it comes directly from the makers? You'd think they'd have enough copies

I haven't got a backorder email OR a shipping email, and I was in a rush so I didn't create an account... am I just screwed now in finding out the status of this??

[quote name='Roufuss']I haven't got a backorder email OR a shipping email, and I was in a rush so I didn't create an account... am I just screwed now in finding out the status of this??[/quote]

try calling them, im sure it's in their system

[quote name='TheOne06']try calling them, im sure it's in their system[/QUOTE]

Ha, just got the shipping email right after I read this ;)

Bah, I just got an email saying it's backordered. Oh well, for half price, I can wait a little while for it to ship.

[quote name='defiance_17']I'm glad I missed this on release week. Many thanks, OP.[/quote]

Same here! Just scored one for $18.xx

Ordered it on 3/29 and already received it today. I also got the shipping credit e-mail this evening. Pretty excellent service. The only thing is that I wasn't refunded the tax they charged me on the shipping charge. I sent an e-mail to them and hopefully will get the other credit by Monday. Thanks again OP!

bread's done
Back