EDIT: Raised to 8.97 each. DeepDiscountDVD Buy 2, Get 1 Free (5.99 each)

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Mika Nakashima rocks and so does that album.[/QUOTE]
New found love. After I saw the MV of Hino Tori, I knew I must seek out all that is Mika Nakashima. :D

Are you sure this isn't a new deal? Or a return of a dead deal?
Regardless, I picked up Legend of Drunken Master, Shanghai Noon, and Reign of Fire for $12. I only really wanted Drunken Master, but I want to see the others, and at $4, it's cheaper then renting!

[quote name='aarif1']Are you sure this isn't a new deal? Or a return of a dead deal?
Regardless, I picked up Legend of Drunken Master, Shanghai Noon, and Reign of Fire for $12. I only really wanted Drunken Master, but I want to see the others, and at $4, it's cheaper then renting![/QUOTE]
It could very well be that there were additions to the deal. And definitely a good purchase.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']It could very well be that there were additions to the deal. And definitely a good purchase.[/QUOTE]
I think some of the DVDs weren't $5.99 before, so it was probably good to bring this up again (my bad).

There are some decent titles there. Four Rooms, Crimson Tide, The Rock, The Recruit (haven't seen it, but looks OK) and a few others. I am thinking about maybe picking up some of those kids show DVDs for my son. He's probably a little young for most of them, but he'll love 'em in a year or two.

Thanks OP!

Thanks again OP! The sing-alongs are for my son. They and Serendipity were fillers. I wanted to see They and figured this was cheaper than a rental. My wife will probably like Serendipity. ;)

THEY $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
DEAD PRESIDENTS $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
POOH BEAR & PIGLET TOO-SING ALONG $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
DISNEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS SING $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
COP LAND (CE) $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
SERENDIPITY $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
SING ALONG SONGS-DISNEYLAND FUN $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
SING ALONG SONGS-BEACH PARTY $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
SING ALONG SONGS-CAMPOUT $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
SING ALONG SONGS-FLIK'S MUSICAL $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
FRESH FREE 1 FREE
CRIMSON TIDE FREE 1 FREE
THE WATERBOY FREE 1 FREE
THE RECRUIT FREE 1 FREE
LION KING-CIRCLE OF LIFE: SING ALONG FREE 1 FREE

Darn it, I bought a few DVD's about a week ago when they were $8.99. I can't believe the price dropped . The cheapass in me should have known to wait.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Darn it, I bought a few DVD's about a week ago when they were $8.99. I can't believe the price dropped . The cheapass in me should have known to wait.[/QUOTE]
You can probably get them to match their own prices. I believe their addy is [email protected].

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I think some of the DVDs weren't $5.99 before, so it was probably good to bring this up again (my bad).[/QUOTE]As far as I know, these were ALL $8.97 last week. Kind of weird to do such a drastic price drop in the middle of a sale, but I won't complain. SoulEdgeVII, hope they adjust for you.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I think they just lowered the prices to $5.99. It says today only. Only sweetens the deal.[/QUOTE]

Please, where does it say today only or one day only? I can't find it. (only 'offer ends 10/30) thanks.

so far i got OSBOURNES S1 & OSBOURNES S2.5

lots of trilogy possibilities: hellraisers, halloweens, screams, dusk till dawns, big blue bears......etc

[quote name='lossleader']Please, where does it say today only or one day only? I can't find it. (only 'offer ends 10/30) thanks.

so far i got OSBOURNES S1 & OSBOURNES S2.5

lots of trilogy possibilities: hellraisers, halloweens, screams, dusk till dawns, big blue bears......etc[/QUOTE]on the home page, in one of the flash banners on the right.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']The Air Bud Collection shall be mine![/QUOTE]
I was thinking that would make a hilarious gift for any DVD collector. The list of stuff is looking pretty decent. Who could pass up on COOL RUNNINGS?

wow, big price drop from before I though them at $9/Piece Buy 2/3 was good but $6/Piece Buy 2/3 is more awesome.

Still waiting for some of the last order to come through the mail, just picked up:
FROM DUSK TILL DAWN 2 $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
MEN OF WAR $ 5.99 1 $ 5.99
THE ROCK FREE 1 FREE

Less then the Cost of a RENTAL!

I may as well cancel Netflix if these DVD's continue to be so cheap :)

It required some searching, but I managed to find nine titles I wanted.

The Rocketeer
High Fidelity
Duets
Feast of July
Rogue Trader
My Science Project
Shakespeare in Love (CE)
Swingers (CE)
Shanghai Knights

What does an item status of "NEWPRICE" mean? Anybody know? Does it mean they're going to change my 5.99 prices to something higher?

Just called up and got the movies I bought 2 weeks ago at 8.97 adjusted to 5.99 each. DDD Customer Service is fantastic as always.

I just did the same. Gave me back 12 bucks for the 6 movies I ordered. Might as well order another 3 now....heh.

I got-
Legend of Drunken Master
Below
Shaolin Soccer
Iron Monkey
In the Bedroom
The Rocketeer

For around 24 bucks. Can't beat that with a bat.

Dammit! Movies are back to 8.97.

Figures. I was putting the third movie in my shopping cart when it registered the changes.

Oh well.

I picked up last night

Armageddon 5.99
Shalion Soccer 5.99
The Recruit FREE

Total: $11.98 shipped

Thanks op

[quote name='connigit']Dammit! Movies are back to 8.97.

Figures. I was putting the third movie in my shopping cart when it registered the changes.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

That sucks! Glad I got in on this right away. Thanks again Lulu!

Wow, I placed an order literally minutes before the price went back up. I think all three were out of stock, but my DDD backorders usually end up going through so I'm not too worried.

[quote name='sanjuro']on the home page, in one of the flash banners on the right.[/QUOTE]

Thanks sanjuro and how right you were! -funny tho i never did see the one day only thing- i don't have any flash ads on the right or maybe i'm just blind- i tried to come up with another order before midnight but there were too many choices! Wanting to save for the 20% off sale.

My order of High Fidelity, Shaolin Soccer and Grosse Point Blank still seems to be totally intact at uber cheapness, so I seem to be good. The new price sucks for late people, though.

bread's done
Back