EDIT: Way more EB/Gamestop Used GC Games Price Drops

Legendaryhedgehog06

CAGiversary!
Hey. I just noticed these on the website and as a rule they are the same in store too.

Used Alien Hominid GC 12.99
Used Odama GC 29.99

I'm kinda tempted to grab Odama while its this price but its still a bit much.
Edit: Just got back from EB Games, and the prices also check out at the EB/GS websites.

All Used for Gamecube

All Star Baseball 2003 4.99
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers 4.99
Dead to Rights 5.99
MLB Slugfest 2003 6.99
NBA Street Volume 2 7.99
Megaman Network Transmission 7.99
F-Zero GX 7.99
Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup 7.99
FIFA World Cup 2002 7.99
Midway Arcade Treasures 3 7.99
NBA Live 2005 7.99
Chaos Field 9.99
Finding Nemo 9.99
Medabots Infinity 9.99
I-Ninja 9.99
FIFA Soccer 2004 9.99
Lost Kingdoms 9.99
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles 11.99
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 12.99
Kao the Kangaroo 2 12.99
Frogger Beyond 14.99
FIFA Street 2 14.99
Call of Duty Finest Hour 14.99
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes 14.99
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 14.99
Major League Baseball 2K6 17.99
Mario Party 4 29.99
Barnyard 29.99
Monster House 29.99

Some choice picks in there, not spectacular by any means but proof indeed that the GC is becoming akin to that ginger freckled pee smelling friend we all have who lurks in the corner at parties eating cornflakes out of the box.:D

These arn't really deals. Odama can be had fo 24.99 with GGC at Best Buy. Alien Hominid should be cheaper than that I think.

[quote name='suko_32']These arn't really deals. Odama can be had fo 24.99 with GGC at Best Buy. Alien Hominid should be cheaper than that I think.[/quote]

:lol: Thats EB/Gamestop for you, for those stores these are certainly deals. Elsewhere its old hat, but I figured I would still give a heads up to anyone interested.

[quote name='suko_32']These arn't really deals. Odama can be had fo 24.99 with GGC at Best Buy. Alien Hominid should be cheaper than that I think.[/quote]

Yep, Odama has been $30 new at Best Buy for months now, $25 with coupon. There's no way I'd pay more than $15 for a used copy. I bet EB/GS doesn't even give you the microphone with it.

The games that use the Bongos (DKJB, Donkey Konga 1 + 2) are $15 without the bongos new. ($13 used)

Fire Emblem is now $30 (presumably about $25 used), but you can get it at TRU for $21, or CC for $15.

There's probably plenty more pricedrops.

[quote name='Rictor']Pretty much every one of those is cheaper at Game Crazy by a buck or two.[/quote]

Well, that's nice, but some people do not have a GC store withing a 40-mile radius. So, thanks OP.

[quote name='unholy']Well, that's nice, but some people do not have a GC store withing a 40-mile radius. So, thanks OP.[/quote]

Much obliged guvna. A lil preciation for time spent typing goes a long long way. I mean I'm not saying EB/GS is great or anything I'm just informing folks about recent price drops at those stores.

Found these added today

All Used for Gamecube

Xtreme G3 4.99
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events 7.99
Batman Vengeance 7.99
Drome Racers 12.99
Def Jam Fight for NY 14.99

[quote name='unholy']Well, that's nice, but some people do not have a GC store withing a 40-mile radius. So, thanks OP.[/quote]

It's more than nice. It's important to mention in this thread for those that DO have a Game Crazy so they don't pay more than they have to. I'm not posting it to threadcrap or be a jerk, I'm posting it to HELP other CAGs.

bread's done
Back