Edmonton Future Shop South Closed

retro.elite

CAGiversary!
Edmonton Future Shop South on Calgary Trail & 34 ave is closing. They are having a closing sale going on right now; a merchandiser said the store closes on January 29th. Don't get to excited about the closing sale, as games won't be likely be part of the closing sale. I have to expect the closing sale items will be demos, clearance, and maybe open boxes. Their phone number is 780-413-0550.

Closing Sales changes daily

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retro.elite']Edmonton Future Shop South on Calgary Trail & 34 ave is closing. They are having a closing sale going on right now; a merchandiser said the store closes on January 28th. Don't get to excited about the closing sale, as games won't be likely be part of the closing sale. I have to expect the closing sale items will be demos, clearance, and maybe open boxes. Their phone number is 780-413-0550.[/QUOTE]

It's unfortunate that a retailer is closing but that store has always kind of been a bit dumpy.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']It's unfortunate that a retailer is closing but that store has always kind of been a bit dumpy.[/QUOTE]
It has been known for a while they were going to close, so it's not surprising they haven't invested in it much. Although admittedly it hasn't been in great shape in the 5 years I've been here haha. I'm quite disappointed though as it was my nearest one. I fucking hate driving down to, and through, South Common... and downtown is no better. Lame.

Might pop over there tonight as I continue to look for a deal on a little flatscreen for the bedroom, but I suspect anything good will be hoarded out immediately.

Now all video game accessories are 50% off. Games are regular price unless they are clearance ending .95 or .97.

You can get Live Starter Kit for $34.99. I was told live cards are not on sale. PS3 dual shock 3 game bundle are also 50% off. I got a 320GB official XBOX hard drive for $59.99, but I don't have a slim system check if it works or not.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Hmm. I might have to drive down there this weekend and take a look.[/QUOTE]

If you are looking at certain accessories such as playstation move controller, the Playstation accessories sale ends tonight. The lower the price the better at 50%, unless the discount increases in the next while. I forecast a cold front of hoarders blowing through the store, once they catch wind of this.

Update Thursday Jan 19

50% off Videogame accessories is over; fingers crossed it will comeback. The deals will change daily.

Thursday Jan 19 Deals

30% off all demo/open box home audio
50% of all demo/open box/clearance car audio
$50 off all open box tablets
$50 off all demo desktop computers
30% off all demo small appliances
15% off all accessories
10% off all demo/open box TVs

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back