[Edmonton] Rogers Location Closing - South Gate

craig64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I went to South Gate Rogers Plus in Edmonton today, and they are closing out with tonnes of good sales. Same deals on as in the Winnipeg thread from a while ago. All used DVD's and Blu Rays are Buy One Get Two Free, and all new merchandise (games, DVD's, Blu Ray) are 50% off. Used games are all 2/$25, but they're pretty picked over already.

I got a sweet haul of used Blu Rays, so I'm stoked. I'll put my list... just to brag a little.

Batman Begins, Bolt, Dark Knight, Disney Earth, G Force, Hellboy 2, I Am Legend, Matrix, Paprika, Pirates 3, Ratatuille, Speed Racer, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Unforgiven, and Wall-E.

I wasn't trying to clear house... but I couldn't really pass up Blu Rays at that price.

Should get going soon though... it was pretty busy in there.

If anyone is interested in Blu Ray movies Clareview still has quite a good selection as of closing time last night. If you want games though, you're pretty much out of luck. Probably a few decent titles, but they were picked clean at about 10:02 yesterday morning.

[quote name='Super Strokey']My god this was stupid, the peopel were like animals. I wont be going to anymore store closings[/QUOTE]
Good call. I skipped it and will be skipping future ones. So greasy.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Anyone hit up Stony Plain? I was going to maybe go by there tonight.[/QUOTE]

Stony Plain is closing too?

Yeah I went to the Stony Plain road location and it is pretty much picked clean for used games. Still a good selection of new games at 50% off. Not a whole lot for blu-rays either. My girlfriend did manage to find some DVDs she wanted and we also snagged some ice cream sandwiches which were buy 1 get 2 free. Best deal in the whole store.

I was in Stony Plain location yesterday while I was working(ah the joys of being a delivery driver. lol). Found a used copy of White Knight Chronicles....Rental case..Nothing of interest to pair it up with tho...And WAS going to snag the SE Toy Story Blu-Ray/DVD pack, but..Their system went down while I was there and I had to hit the road, so...Yeah.

bread's done
Back