EGM 185

sman113

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all. It seems my issue of Electronics Gaming Monthly for December (#185), was lost in the mail or something b/c i never received it. I am getting an extra issue at the end of my subscription from the publisher, but apparanlty they dont have any in stock to send me to replace it.

So, my question is if anyone has an extra lying around, or is finished with theirs, would they be willing to part with it? I'll be happy to pay the nominal shipping charge.

Thanks.

Seth

you know what it just so happens that they send me two of each issue, and it seems that my previous subsciption must have overlapped my renewal. so for the cost of shipping its yours

[quote name='thealternakid']you know what it just so happens that they send me two of each issue, and it seems that my previous subsciption must have overlapped my renewal. so for the cost of shipping its yours[/quote]

If you called their customer service reps, I'm sure they could straighten that out so you receive your subscription in the right way. They can probably extend it.

yeah that is exactly what i was thinking, but strange enough this is the first time that this has happened and i renewed at the end of the summer, who knows

You know, the same thing happened to me. For awhile, I thought the issue was just late, but then I received issue 186 in the mail yesterday. Go figure. But this has happened before, and I always get screwed because even though they add an issue to the end of my subscription, I end up buying the one I missed at the newsstand for like 80% more than my subscription price.

[quote name='thealternakid']you know what it just so happens that they send me two of each issue, and it seems that my previous subsciption must have overlapped my renewal. so for the cost of shipping its yours[/quote]

Thanks! I sent you a PM with all my info.

I, also, mysteriously stopped getting issues. Granted, I can't complain because my subscription was free.

I received 186 yesterday. Still no 185.

I haven't heard from alternakid... anyone else interested in sending me their copy or their extra copy?

Otherwise i may just have to go spend $8 on the retail version. sucks for me.

[quote name='sman113']I received 186 yesterday. Still no 185.

I haven't heard from alternakid... anyone else interested in sending me their copy or their extra copy?

Otherwise i may just have to go spend $8 on the retail version. sucks for me.[/quote]
Did EGM give you an extension on your subscription?

Hello all. I am gonna try one more time to see if anyone has a copy of this mag for me. Unfortunately i wasnt able to get it from alternakid and i am still interested in reading it and having it for a "complete collection." thanks.

bread's done
Back