EGM: Skies of Arcadia sequel!

[quote name='InuFaye']This is basically been confirmed to be false.

Almost everything SEGA does now is shit.

They are only a former image of what they were.[/QUOTE]

Case closed. I'll believe this when I see it, along with the supposed Shenmue port to Wii.

[quote name='InuFaye']Not a version with Wii specific mini-games.[/quote]

Oh, right, the Wii = mini-game machine.

[quote name='Kaijufan']there's no way Sega would take the risk of making a version for both the Wii and the HD systems.[/quote]
Virtua Tennis 3
SEGA Rally Revo
The Golden Compass
SEGA Superstars Tennis
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Sonic Unleashed

Never doubt SEGA to take crazy ass risks. After all, there's a reason WHY they had to drop out of the console business.

VT 3 and Rally Revo were just PSP, 360 and PS3 games. Most of those other games are licensed, or kiddie (I say that having bought Superstars on release...after discount). Would SEGA develop two versions of one of their Dreamcast era classics? Has yet to be seen. Would be cool if there were two version such like there were With Splinter Cell DA.

[quote name='Tsukento']Virtua Tennis 3
SEGA Rally Revo
The Golden Compass
SEGA Superstars Tennis
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Sonic Unleashed

Never doubt SEGA to take crazy ass risks. After all, there's a reason WHY they had to drop out of the console business.[/quote]

Yeah, but half of those are movie games which usually come out on every single platform. According to SEGA Rally Revo's Wikipedia page it isn't out for the Wii, tennis games aren't usually huge games so making two versions wouldn't be difficult, and Sega is trying to make a big comeback with Sonic Unleashed, and since the Wii Sonic game sold well they most likely couldn't ignore the platform.

Skies of Arcadia on the other hand is a huge RPG. I doubt Legends sold very well since they canceled the PS2 version, and while I don't know how the Dreamcast version sold, I doubt it sold well enough for Sega to justify creating 2 sets of graphical assets an entire huge RPG world.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Haha, Quartermann was lazy this month. God of War 3 and Gears of War 2, ya don't fucking say. God, I wish I could get paid to state the obvious like he does.

Excuse me, are we speaking Japanese here? No? Then don't use Japanese-language honorifics when speaking English, muthafucka. :p

Seriously, when was the last time anyone who isn't French called Michel Ancel (the Rayman guy) Monsieur Ancel? Why do so many English-speaking people actually say and write -san? It's just ridiculous, if you ask me.[/quote]

Hey, I when I talk about guys like Will Wright and John Carmack I usually use the Supreme Master of Command honorific. Actually you're right. It is ridiculous. I love Japanese games as much as the next guy, but c'mon. Seriously? It's not like they helped you get into college or something.

All I have to say to this rumor is:

Remember when EGM confirmed FF7 for PS3?

bread's done
Back