"Egotrip" is awesome!

The way on the old boards was kind of like the "subscribed threads" here, right? I like how the subscribed threads are done... not only does it keep track of threads I've posted in, I can add threads I haven't posted in and remove threads that turn into OTTs :)

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']The way on the old boards was kind of like the "subscribed threads" here, right? I like how the subscribed threads are done... not only does it keep track of threads I've posted in, I can add threads I haven't posted in and remove threads that turn into OTTs :)[/QUOTE]
No, I think it was pretty much the same. It didn't have a fancy name like Egotrip, though.

I agree with you on the greatness of subscribed theads feature. I have mine set to subscribe, but with no email notification. It really makes keeping up with the forum so much easier.

[quote name='CheapyD']No, I think it was pretty much the same. It didn't have a fancy name like Egotrip, though.

I agree with you on the greatness of subscribed theads feature. I have mine set to subscribe, but with no email notification. It really makes keeping up with the forum so much easier.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the subscribed threads kick ass.

[quote name='dcfox']Any chance you could move Egotrip to User CP?[/QUOTE]

Why? Its easier just to click on the drop down menu on "Menu".

[quote name='zewone']Why? Its easier just to click on the drop down menu on "Menu".[/QUOTE]
I hardly ever use the "menu" drop down menu (even though it does have user cp in it). I just like having everything in one place. But I'm not saying take it out of Menu, just add a link to it in the user cp.

[quote name='CheapyD']No, I think it was pretty much the same. It didn't have a fancy name like Egotrip, though.

I agree with you on the greatness of subscribed theads feature. I have mine set to subscribe, but with no email notification. It really makes keeping up with the forum so much easier.[/QUOTE]

I love the subscribed threads.

And I didn't know about it being on the old site, my bad lol.

bread's done
Back