Eharmony discounts or promotional codes...

I went to eharmony on a lark and took the free test and at the end it said that i was susck that they would be unable to find a match for me.

My life is a perpetually flushing toilet.

I'm bored and I Googled this, so here you go:

Take Advantage of a Special Limited Time Offer from eHarmony! Get 2 months for the price of 1- Promo Code CJ2004 Offer expires 10/31/04

you can use it free for 10 days...but it's not worth the $50 they try to sell you it for...most of the people don't even have pics.

[quote name='DenisDFat']I went to eharmony on a lark and took the free test and at the end it said that i was susck that they would be unable to find a match for me.

My life is a perpetually flushing toilet.[/quote]

I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh at you . But what you said is fucking hillarious!!!!! I can't stop laughing at your post. I feel bad but I'm still cracking up....Oh god, I'm going to hell.

[quote name='GameDude']you can use it free for 10 days...but it's not worth the $50 they try to sell you it for...most of the people don't even have pics.[/quote]

Geez, $50? A month?

Trying to find love on the internet is like fishing out of a septic tank, all your gonna pull out is shit.

[quote name='DenisDFat']I went to eharmony on a lark and took the free test and at the end it said that i was susck that they would be unable to find a match for me.

My life is a perpetually flushing toilet.[/quote]

Don't feel bad, I have a buddy that was rejected as well. Pretty crappy when you think about it, since only like 5% of applicants get rejected.

Over a year ago, I signed up for 3 months at a dating service. I met alot of chicks. Suprisingly, a lot of them lied about their appearance (or didn't didn't lie and they were jaded). I was good because it was good practice for your dating skills. Also I did get laid so it turned out to be pretty good.

bread's done
Back