El Shaddai (PS3) $14.99 FSSS

I'm worried that this game is one of those that looks nice but is extremely shallow and repetitive like Muramasa.

[quote name='bshirk']I'm worried that this game is one of those that looks nice but is extremely shallow and repetitive like Muramasa.[/QUOTE]

i grabbed it from gamefly with this same fear. it was confirmed. it was trippy but really boring.

[quote name='bajingo']i grabbed it from gamefly with this same fear. it was confirmed. it was trippy but really boring.[/QUOTE]

I just started the game, and I'm enjoying it so far.

I have to agree with a couple of the previous posters. The game, while it has an awesome atmosphere and style, was very boring to me.

[quote name='bajingo']i grabbed it from gamefly with this same fear. it was confirmed. it was trippy but really boring.[/QUOTE]

That's disappointing, but thanks for the info.

[quote name='MrFortyFive']I have to agree with a couple of the previous posters. The game, while it has an awesome atmosphere and style, was very boring to me.[/QUOTE]

Sell it to me for $5 lol

You really have to have a open mind with this game. I thought the concept of it was great. The music is soothing and the graphics are just amazing. The fighting gets a little repetitive, but I think the developer wanted you to be mesmerized by other things.

I enjoyed it. Rumor has it this game is a different experience for every player based on your position in the cosmos, even the cover art(these guys are good). For me it was a lot like Alcatraz.

[quote name='lorne']I enjoyed it. Rumor has it this game is a different experience for every player based on your position in the cosmos, even the cover art(these guys are good). For me it was a lot like Alcatraz.[/QUOTE]

Me too, it was so mind-numbing that I might as well have been locked in an island prison.

[quote name='lorne']I enjoyed it. Rumor has it this game is a different experience for every player based on your position in the cosmos, even the cover art(these guys are good). For me it was a lot like Alcatraz.[/QUOTE]

That's really interesting... So how can you play through it differently?

given I don't have my PS3 with me this summer I think I'll wait

it's not a must buy even when I can't play it yet like Tales of Graces F and Yakuza were for me

bread's done
Back