Elder Scrolls 4 CE Xbox 360 $49, 37 reg edition for PC

Thanks for the tip, but would you state the platform please. I was hoping this was for the xbox360. Thanks

Still a nice price on the 360 collectors edition at $50. Definately better than the $70 everywhere else. Thanks for the post.

[quote name='tayaf69']Thanks for the tip, but would you state the platform please. I was hoping this was for the xbox360. Thanks[/QUOTE]
the second link is

Thanks, this was a great deal. My total after two day shipping and tax was only 61.xx as opposed to over 80 anywhere else.

Not too bad. If I were to order it it would be like 63.XX for next day to me. I'll be saving like $10 Bucks but I want this games ASAP. Do they send games out on preorder on Monday? or Tuesday?

Have they released the system requirements yet? I want to see how far my computer is from being able to play the game.

[quote name='Swingman']Have they released the system requirements yet? I want to see how far my computer is from being able to play the game.[/QUOTE]

Mine can probably play it but I also want to see the reqs.

Hate to rain on everyone's parade, but Outpost.com isn't known for the best service and shipping. Hope you guys get your game without any hassle though.

Awesome deal. I just bought that and broken sword for GBA for 67 dollars. Still cheaper than buying The collectors edition alone at ebgames or gamestop.

Thanks OP, with overnight shipping my total was just over $59. A good deal for the CE on 360.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']Hate to rain on everyone's parade, but Outpost.com isn't known for the best service and shipping. Hope you guys get your game without any hassle though.[/QUOTE]Guess I lucked out on my orders then. One I ordered around 8pm Thursday night, I received it by 9am the next day, having only paid for regular shipping.

Thanks OP, ordered the X360 version with 2nd day shipping, $57 total. Not bad considering the MSRP of the CE is $69.99.

Hopefully the CE contents will be good!

Thanks OP. I just preordered the game for the 360 also. Came out to 60 bucks and some change with 2 day shipping and that dreadfull tax thing........

Thanks for the deal OP but I am going to pass since I don't want to wait since I have had bad luck with Outpost.com preorders.

[quote name='Moxio']Mine can probably play it but I also want to see the reqs.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I bet my PC will be able to handle Oblivion, but I want to see the requirements, too.

I'm curious as to how high they will be, myself. Knowing BethSoft, probably will be high....

Man I was gonna order then I saw it was from outpost, and I kinda wanna play this game ASAP, even if it means I have to spend the extra $10+. Thanks anyways OP.

What problem do people have with preordering from Outpost? Also do they charge your card as soon as you order or do they wait until the item ships? Thanks in advance!

[quote name='Staind204']What problem do people have with preordering from Outpost? Also do they charge your card as soon as you order or do they wait until the item ships? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

The problem is that most of their preorders become backordered for several weeks. It's a very tempting deal, though.

[quote name='Draccius']The problem is that most of their preorders become backordered for several weeks. It's a very tempting deal, though.[/QUOTE]
Thats because they sell out, its such a good deal that everyone orders there.

Their preorders are treated by their system as backorders, thats why you have to email them back if you order more than a month in advance.

Oh well I went ahead and ordered it for $60.92 (damn OH tax!) but I did get 2nd day shipping. Thanks OP, I can't wait for this game (along with Saints Row).

W00t, i think i am gonna bite on the Elders scroll thing for $57 (after shipping) its just too damn sweet of a deal and i know i am gonna want this and its gonna be impossible to find.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']Hate to rain on everyone's parade, but Outpost.com isn't known for the best service and shipping. Hope you guys get your game without any hassle though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Drico']Came to $57.20 with 2-day shipping. Not bad at all.[/QUOTE]

Drico solves that, 2nd day shipping is only like a dollar more and you are garenteed to get it in 2 days, sweet deal for me! It still only adds up the $57 so you are getting the collectors edition for less then what the regular edition would cost!

Thanks OP, I ordered the Xbox CE. I just hope it IS the CE, and they don't send me the regular version. At this price I'm a little suspicious...

Jeremy

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about that myself. I got an e-mail conformation from them that the order was made and it didn't say anything about being the CE. Hopefully this is just an oversight.

[quote name='Stuka']Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about that myself. I got an e-mail conformation from them that the order was made and it didn't say anything about being the CE. Hopefully this is just an oversight.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I'd be pretty pissed if it was the regular version. :(

I'm hoping it's not backordered as in "we don't want to sell it for that price and we'll cancel everyone's orders because of it"

[quote name='abhinav']Drico solves that, 2nd day shipping is only like a dollar more and you are garenteed to get it in 2 days, sweet deal for me! It still only adds up the $57 so you are getting the collectors edition for less then what the regular edition would cost![/QUOTE]It doesn't matter what shipping you use with Outpost. Everytime I've seen Outpost offer a preorder deal like this the game is allllwaaaaaaays delayed at least 1 week, but more like 2 or 3. If you want the game ASAP, don't bother. If you don't mind waiting, go for it (and while you're at it, might as well get the cheaper shipping).

After remembering the bad experience I had with outpost.com at the release of Resident Evil 4 for GCN, and their e-mail saying I wouldn't even get the game until over a month after release, I'm just going to get this one for retail on the day of release. It's one I don't mind paying full price for, since it's basically the reason I got a 360.

[quote name='Jeoff']I'm hoping it's not backordered as in "we don't want to sell it for that price and we'll cancel everyone's orders because of it"[/QUOTE]
Outpost.com's system treats all preorders as backorders, its nothing to worry about.

If you receive an email that says they'll cancel your backorder within 30 days if you don't respond, then make sure you respond. I've never had a problem and I've preordered there many times.

Outpost does these sort of discounted preorder deals a lot. They're almost always discounting a couple preorder games every week.

bread's done
Back