Elder Scrolls 4 CE Xbox 360 $49 and reg edidtion for $49

Although the ad does show a price of $49.99, I think that its referring to the regular version and not the CE which is still showing up at $69.99.

You might be able to get another store to PM the CE version for $49.99 though if they're not reading it closely...

The online ad has the collectors edition for $49 when you roll over it. Go to the ad and click on oblivion and it will come up as $49.99 on that page.
I was able to pricematch at Wal-mart so YMMV

[quote name='jer0009']The online ad has the collectors edition for $49 when you roll over it. Go to the ad and click on oblivion and it will come up as $49.99 on that page.
I was able to pricematch at Wal-mart so YMMV[/quote]

this one will be difficult, I am amazed that you got it to work at Walmart..the ad I have says right underneath oblivion CE $69.99

I already bought the regular 360 version at Best Buy, but the refused to pricematch last weeks ad for $44.99 cause it didn't explicitly say XBOX 360. Hopefully this one will work and I can get $10 bucks back.

Wow its time for price match here. Damn i bought this for $63 already but this seems like it might be a hastle. good luck to everyone and nice catch OP.

I pulled it off!!!
Dude, I am so happy!!!
I printed out of the page that jer0009 had posted a link to, thank you jer0009, and just changed the store location to the closest store near my house.
I went to bestbuy about 15 minutes after they opened and told the guy at service that CompUSA has their weekly in-store advertisements posted online and I thought that bringing the printout would be legitimate for a price match...Well he agreed and I got the adjustment plus an extra 10% of that amount back. I ended up paying about $52 for a game that would have cost $76.
Sweet indeed! :applause:

pm worked @ walmart w/ad in hand
needed manager approval and she stared at it a while before giving me the deal

thanx again,
fishsocks

Must be a glitch for your location?

I tried it for the store nearest me and the ad looks different and the CE shows up at $69.99.

bread's done
Back