Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY (360) $20 shipped @ newegg

[quote name='JanusZeal2']Ok then. This is still a great deal, but I think I'll pass and go for the PS3 version instead. The extra DLC doesn't seem like too big a deal, and I'd rather have the better performance.[/QUOTE]

You know that the 360 version was patched and the difference are almost unnoticeable now, right? In fact it was patched right around when the PS3 version came out. Plus if you install it onto your 360 I'd argue it then runs even better on the 360...

[quote name='MSUHitman']Way to go, you're part of the reason we are getting fewer titles aimed at traditional gamers and we are getting deluded with motion controls and crappy mobile/Facebook games. At least you're going to buy a new copy. Also those traditional games get stuff held back to be sold seperately as DLC or online passes so devs can make some money from all the dirty pirates and honest folk have to pay more for what used to be free.

FYI don't admit to being a pirate on CAG, at least in the general forums/threads, as people like me will condemn you while you click ignore on our usernames. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Dude chill. If you must know, it was like 5 years ago, and the only reason I pirated it was to see if it could run on my computer. I think I created a character and ran around on a horse for like 20 minutes then stopped playing. Come down off the pedestal and quit acting like piracy is so damn bad and certainly dont judge me off one thing I said, nor use it to blame me for the problems of gaming today.

[quote name='CaseX']Lol. No you can't do that. It will just add the new achievements from the DLC content to your existing gamerscore for that game.[/QUOTE]

boo heh i'll pass then ;P

[quote name='nnickers']Ya, a few initial quests are required to unlock it, but once you reach a high enough rank in the mages' guild you can create spells and enchantments there.[/QUOTE]

ya like nnickers says you can do spell crafting or enchanting, but in order to do it you have to get several tiers up into the mages guild. Which is pretty annoying if you want to RP at all

Bought this game to collect, and my copy was cut all along the top as if by a razor (plastic case and artwork were both cut up). Can't exchange it since it's OOS. Anyone else get a damaged copy?

bread's done
Back