Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Revised & Expanded Edition Guide $17.10 (Amazon)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconamazon.gif
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Revised & Expanded $17.10

• Add to your Skyrim collection – This 864 page:)shock:) guide is a fully revised version of the Official Game Guide for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, plus the robust Dawnguard and Hearthfire add-on content.
  • All Dawnguard and new Side Quest outcomes revealed.
  • In-depth knowledge on Hearthfire house building and adoption.
  • Exploration and discovery – New game add-on content is completely explored and detailed so you get the best experience possible.
  • Improve your character – Find out where all the new quests, best weapons, spells, and skill books can be found with updated maps.

lol. Just what I need... a fourth skyrim guide. I have the two collectors editions (first and second edition) and the paperback guide.

That being said might as well pick this up. 800+ pages is huge.

Thanks op for the heads up

Just realized :ps3: version is not getting DLC. Looks like my lying on the couch playing Skyrim days are over. It's back to my office chair for Dawnguard :D

[quote name='cancerman1120']Makes me wonder if they are done with DLC?

Also, makes selling my old guide kind of moot.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. When the inevitable Game of The Year Edition comes out will they release another "revised & expanded" guide, milking the hardcore fans even more of their money?

[quote name='GBAstar']lol. Just what I need... a fourth skyrim guide. I have the two collectors editions (first and second edition) and the paperback guide.

That being said might as well pick this up. 800+ pages is huge.

Thanks op for the heads up[/QUOTE]

There's also many text books over 1,000 pages that you might want to pick up as well.

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']There's also many text books over 1,000 pages that you might want to pick up as well.[/QUOTE]

I have a degree in biomolecular science and I don't recall ever purchasing a textbook over 1000 pages.

Nice attempt at poking fun though. :roll:

[quote name='mitnosi']Why...? There's more DLC coming...[/QUOTE]
Aside from Hearthfire (which is in the guide description), is there anything else?

I'll probably pick this up.
David Hodgson is hands down the best in the business, and the first guide was outstanding.

I'd hate for that to be it as far as DLC goes for this game however.

glad I bought the first edition hard cover guide for half off in BB credit. I'm passing on this one pending the GOTY or whatever final edition comes out.

You think this is one of those games that gets DLC over a year after it is released? I hope it is myself. Great game.

Already got the hardcover, I might pickup a version of the softcover when all is said and done with the game and dlc, but not now.

[quote name='honkyjesus']Is this a deal, I honestly can't tell.[/QUOTE]

Technically, yes, because the MSRP is 27 bucks. But Amazon has most of their guides at about 30-40% off MSRP. So this will likely stay the price until they sell out.

I'll likely use my 50% off Strategy Guide coupon from the Unlocked sign-up on this and get it for $13.50. i don't have the game yet, but I definitely will eventually.

HA! sold my old guide (never used it) . got $18 after fees and turned around and preordered this with free shipping - $ came out even but have 208pgs coming out on top! now that's how you cag... yeah baby!

bread's done
Back