Elebits: Surprising Wii hit?

It was basically a tech demo. You pointed at stuff in the house to try to find the elebits and you tossed shit around. Unless it's cheap like Katamari, I don't think it will be much of a hit.

This is exactly the kind of stuff that makes me so excited about the Wii! More weird games, please!

I totally agree. As much as I love Resident Evil 4 and other conventional games, the reason I gravitate toward Nintendo is that I like its off-kilter titles (one of the reasons I bought a cube was for Pikmin). I was pretty jealous when a friend showed me Katamari, but I hope that that game's success, and the possibilities of the Wii controller, inspire some really out-there Wii titles.

[quote name='Vinny']Are there any decent videos of this game besides the 4 second one at IGN?[/quote]
How about this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWo_Etwt7z0
(as soon as it is done processing.)

It is from GCCafe. I was going to link you directly to them, but it appears they were slammed with more traffic than they were expecting.

I didn't use the gravity gun much in HL2 (until it was uber-awesome and the only thing you could use) but it was a cool concept. This game looks like it could be addictive.

[quote name='SpazX']I didn't use the gravity gun much in HL2 (until it was uber-awesome and the only thing you could use) but it was a cool concept. This game looks like it could be addictive.[/quote]

download garrys mod 9.0 if u have half life 2 there is the physics gun

[quote name='sfriedlander']download garrys mod 9.0 if u have half life 2 there is the physics gun[/quote]

Oh yeah I did dl that and play around with it a little, maybe I can do more with it when I'm bored some time.

[quote name='SpazX']Oh yeah I did dl that and play around with it a little, maybe I can do more with it when I'm bored some time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah get Garry's Mod. Its really fun. You can make all these different contraptions and stuff. sfriedlander and I play it a lot, give it a try.

bread's done
Back