Electric Blue DS with Mario and Kirby for Sale or Trade (PSP!)

bmac1632

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Okay I just bought this Electric Blue DS with Mario DS this thursday for a long road trip that I went on Friday. I also purchased the new Canvas Kirby DS game too. The system is in great condition obviously since its only a few days old. It has no dust or dead pixels that I see. The system will come with the box, extra stylus, all manuals, and if you like a Walmart receipt for proof of purchase.

I just end up not liking the whole setup. I had a hard time adjusting to the system. Maybe I am dumb or not coordinated. I am really not sure. Trying to play Mario was a disaster for me. Kirby was a great experience since you just use the touch screen and was easy but seeing how some games use both controls and touch screen I do not think I will ever like the setup SO...

I am willing to part with this system. I am really interested in a PSP (with no dead pixels). Also willing to trade it if I get the right offer or willing to do a monetary deal (Cash, Check, Money Order). ONLY PM ME with serious offers. I might not be coordinated for the DS but I aint no dummy.

i am getting a lot of PMs about Kirby...I would like to keep kirby packaged with the DS system if I can...I will trade kirby separately only after the DS system w/Mario is sold/traded

i agree Kirby is an extremely entertaining game

also i do not own a PSP..i would like to trade for one but I do not own so I will not trade a DS game for a PSP game..just a heads up from some

Yeah, I bet you'd like a PSP for this package. $149+$29+$29 (but probaly free for SM64) = $207. PSPs cost $249...Good luck on that! :D

you werent trying to play Mario 64 with the stylus were you?

...and a PSP with no dead pixels! I've never even seen one of those!

and pretty much everywhere has a DS demo setup, you didnt try it first?

well obviously i would have to add something to the deal but i didnt know if someone who owned a psp would rather have a DS and would like to do a trade...i have tons of ps2/xbox/pc games, dvds, and even some cash

no i didnt play mario with a stylus..i just didnt like the controls all that much...and no i did not try the DS out in the store because i just didnt have time..i dont spend my free time at malls or gameshops where i can try products out..i usually just buy them and if i dont like them i return/trade them

plus my best friend has a PSP and his unit has no dead pixels

bread's done
Back