Electronic EGM

WarrenGekko

CAGiversary!
My magazine subcription for EGM is expiring. I heard that some on this site got EGM electronically, which was an advantage as these people got the latest issue weeks before I did in the mail. So, how can I get EGM electronically?

[quote name='dts5000']If you register at https://www.vzwhub.com/, you'll receive a 1 year sub to EGM digital.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I will definitely check that out.

EDIT: Ok. I signed up. I hope it works. I love getting this electronically saves space around the house.

[quote name='kaji7p56']How do you sign up for the Digital issues? They keep asking for the address to ship my magazines to.[/QUOTE]

I've never signed up through the the link above for EGM digital, so I can't help you. If you're having trouble, try this LINK instead. The site states that the offer expired months ago, but it may still work. Please post whether it works or not. Thanks.

You need to sign-up for a free account at ZINIO and install their free software in order to receive the digital mags.

EDIT: Been informed that the above offer does NOT work, sorry.

[quote name='kaji7p56']How do you sign up for the Digital issues? They keep asking for the address to ship my magazines to.[/QUOTE]

Sign up as usual. Use the customer service email addy in the mag thread. They switch you over really fast (harder to go from digi to print than vice versa)

[quote name='dts5000']I've never signed up through the the link above for EGM digital, so I can't help you. If you're having trouble, try this LINK instead. The site states that the offer expired months ago, but it may still work. Please post whether it works or not. Thanks.

You need to sign-up for a free account at ZINIO and install their free software in order to receive the digital mags.[/QUOTE]

Its dead my friend. Has been for awhile. And yes I have tried it and it failed. Twice

[quote name='supadupacheap']Its dead my friend. Has been for awhile. And yes I have tried it and it failed. Twice[/QUOTE]

Dead? Oh well. I was hoping since the page was up, maybe the offer was still active even though the site did state that the offer ended in January.

I already have an EGM subscription in print, so if I sign up for the digital sub (vzwhub.com offer), will it change my whole sub to digital??

[quote name='dts5000']Dead? Oh well. I was hoping since the page was up, maybe the offer was still active even though the site did state that the offer ended in January.[/QUOTE]

Yep, dead. Feel free to check the mag thread though. Stuff pops up all the time.

[quote name='mjkusy13']I already have an EGM subscription in print, so if I sign up for the digital sub (vzwhub.com offer), will it change my whole sub to digital??[/QUOTE]

I've seen this question asked a million times, but no one seems to reply with an answer. Sorry, I don't know either. :D

[quote name='supadupacheap']Yep, dead. Feel free to check the mag thread though. Stuff pops up all the time.[/QUOTE]

My sub doesn't end 'til sep.2007. I was hoping for the original poster that the offer was still active.

I am willing to pay for the digitial subscription since this deal is dead. Does anyone know how I can get EGM digitally even if I pay? (In the meantime, I will be checking EGM's site)

[quote name='mjkusy13']I already have an EGM subscription in print, so if I sign up for the digital sub (vzwhub.com offer), will it change my whole sub to digital??[/QUOTE]

I think it does change your whole subcription over to digital, because i had a print subcription and when i got an extra year with digital they just added a year to my subcription, and stoped mailing me my mags. I call because i wanted both, but i think they said they dont do it.

[quote name='robzilla']I think it does change your whole subcription over to digital, because i had a print subcription and when i got an extra year with digital they just added a year to my subcription, and stoped mailing me my mags. I call because i wanted both, but i think they said they dont do it.[/QUOTE]

https://www.zdmcirc.com/zdmcirc/default.asp?LK=CIRC&I=egam

Here is the link. And I think your right. It looks like you can only get one or the other but not both but it also looks like you can switch back and forth

bread's done
Back