Eleven years at CAG anniversary blowout

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Welcome to the show. I take Paypal, and ship Priority Mail to the continental US. All prices do not include shipping, I ship actual cost, and can do so most weekdays. If you don't see a price listed, I just haven't put one on it yet. It will take me a few days to get this list up to date with all the movies I have.

Haves

:xb1: - N/A

:360:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed Revelations - sealed

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

Gears of War 3 - sealed

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City

Halo 3 (with Essentials)

Splinter Cell Conviction

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Rainbow Six Vegas

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

:xbox:

Halo 2 LE

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory LE

:ps4: - N/A

:ps3:

Far Cry 2 - sealed

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 - sealed

Gran Turismo Prologue

MLB The Show 10

MLB The Show 12

MLB The Show 13

Uncharted

Virtua Tennis 3

:ps2:

PS

Wing Commander III

:wiiu: - N/A

:wii:

MadWorld - sealed

Nights

No More Heroes

Zach & Wiki - sealed

Dreamcast

Web Browser

World Series Baseball 2K2

Saturn

:vita: - N/A

:psp:

:3ds: / :ds:

:ds: Original DS. Silver. Hinge area is all sorts of broken due to a few drops. It actually still works though, so perhaps you can use it as a parts mule. Includes charger, stylus. I might have the manual. $15

Movies:

:br:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

:hd: (C) - combo disc

Big Lebowski - sealed

Blade Runner - Final Cut - five discs, three standard cases. No artwork.

Clerks 2 - sealed

Goodfellas

Hot Fuzz (combo)

Jarhead - sealed

A Room with a View

Shaun of the Dead - sealed

:dvd:

Indiana Jones Trilogy

Wants:

:3ds: Mario Kart 7

:wiiu: Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World

:wiiu: LEGO City Undercover

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get some specs and pics on the Handspring Visor PDA? How old is it? You can drop me a pm if you like thanks.

[quote name='kube00']Can I get some specs and pics on the Handspring Visor PDA? How old is it? You can drop me a pm if you like thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'll post here so all can see.

The Visor was released about 8 years ago, so it's not very high-tech compared to today's standards. I took the board out of a Visor Deluxe so instead of 2MB memory, it has 8MB memory. For all intents and purposes, you would be getting a Deluxe - the amount of original memory was the only difference.

If you want to see a review and other specs, go here. The Visor is 99% perfect. There are the usual rubs and scratches in the expansion slot, things you'll never see and will probably make more of.

The expansions I have are:
InnoPocket FlashPlus - allows backup and storage via CompactFlash cards.
Targus VoiceRecorder - works as a standalone unit as well.
Targus Camera/Webcam
CardAccess thinmodem

The accessories I have are:
Handspring Hard screen cover
Handspring Leather clasp case
Targus Leather clasp case for Visor and keyboard
Handspring Leather slipcase
Extra metal stylus with reset pin
Stowaway folding keyboard
Extra OEM dock (I think, let me doublecheck)
OEM Software
I may even have the original manuals
12 16MB CF cards and 1 32MB CF card (choose any or all)

If you're looking for something high-tech, this may not be for you. I do know it still works flawlessly for what it is though. A similar package went for $65 without the camera or voice recorder. I'm not asking eBay prices, but this should show it still holds some value in today's world. It will sync via IR with most phones that have that feature (worked awesome with my Nokia 8290), and you can try to mod the extra cradle to make the Visor recharge like later models (instructions are floating around the net - requires soldering).

It's a basic PDA by today's standards, but it's still pretty versatile. I'll get some pics up when my good camera battery finishes recharging (you wouldn't want 1MP pics from my phone), but all the pics are the same as you'd find elsewhere (Black, BTW).

The only thing is, when I first got the FlashPlus module, it worked. I haven't gotten it to work the last few times I've tried it. I don't know why it doesn't work, but I'll be doing some testing on it over the next few days. I don't think it's a Springboard problem, because I believe the other modules work fine.

New items added. Pics are coming, I swear. Busy upgrading my phone's OS tonight, didn't get them all taken and uploaded. Phone stuff is shot, need to take the rest and upload them in one shot.

Funds needed: $230. So, start making those offers.

Bump - the Nokia 8290 is now unlocked.

Depending on how much stuff I get done today, I may be able to take a massive amount of pics. Just depends on how much the twins comply.

Huge bump. Today's the day to ask me about anything. I'm home almost all day, and I'm readying pictures for the eBay auctions.

I thought I had the box and manuals for the DS, but apparently not. Oh well.

HUGE, HUGE amount of pictures are being taken today. If you want to make sure I take more pictures of something, just say.

Pictures of important items are now UP. Here's your chance to put in an offer. If I don't hear anything, or am not in discussions, these are off to eBay at 9pm on Saturday. So, inquire now.

Reminder - I do combine shipping.

BONUS - if someone hits my sweet spot for the DS bundle, I'll throw in the Game Gear package.

Bump. Added Forza 2 to my HAVES list, and took away a couple of NEEDS.

I am now also willing to look at lists, but would prefer my wants or Paypal (needed badly).

Bump. In the market (again) for a 30GB Zune. Also, now that I've gotten my phone (or will), I'm back in the market for PC parts to build this spare.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Which way? For?[/quote]

I have Bioshock, but I'm not really interested in your 360 games.

I would do a trade for a wireless controller.. or for Forza 2 and a headset/controller grips.

[quote name='mrblinG22']I have Bioshock, but I'm not really interested in your 360 games.

I would do a trade for a wireless controller.. or for Forza 2 and a headset/controller grips.[/QUOTE]

I don't have any grips, but may have a headset available if I pick up a wireless one after Christmas. I'll set it off to the side if you'd want to do that, but like I said I need to see what I get for Christmas first.

Or, name what you really want and I can see if I can obtain it.

Thats fine, I'll pm you a day or two after Christmas.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I don't have any grips, but may have a headset available if I pick up a wireless one after Christmas. I'll set it off to the side if you'd want to do that, but like I said I need to see what I get for Christmas first.[/quote]

Check the edit, and I'm doing Xmas stuff on the 27th. I may have to wait to do any trades until the 1st, because I don't know when my other family is doing their Christmas.

Christmas Eve bump. I naturally can't finalize any trades until after Christmas, but if you see something you like, make a claim now.

Post-Christmas bump. Everything I was going to buy has been bought, the list is fully up to date.

I'm all out of cash, so just trading for right now.

Added Godfather. Might list prices in the next few days, in advance of a possible eBay sell-off.

Grab them now before the eBayers do.

bread's done
Back