Elite Beat Agents - $10 Amazon

GO!

Just buy Ouendan 1 & 2 if you want sequels. I wonder how many EBA fans don't even realize there's two other games in the series.

[quote name='Vegan']3
GO!

Just buy Ouendan 1 & 2 if you want sequels. I wonder how many EBA fans don't even realize there's two other games in the series.[/QUOTE]

I'm an EBA fan and I know there are other games, but I really like the EBA characters and universe and don't feel like importing the others/reading Japanese.

But seriously. $10. What more is it going to take before every DS owner in America has a copy of this game?

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']Toys R Us has it on clearance for $3 =/

And I'm sure $5 is easier to secure, even for new.[/QUOTE]

Your TRU must be in a time warp.

A freeware PC alternative is Osu!, which has essentially the same gameplay.

Custom beatmaps and such, with an intensive ranking system. For free!

Yeah it's kinda awkward with a mouse first. You get used to it. (there's touch-screen support if need be).

Pretty fun.

It's gone...LAME. I have Ouendan 1 and 2, but it would be cool to get the English version.

Edit: Ended up getting it from another seller that also has fulfillment by amazon, for 10.83. Sepco Entertainment.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']It's gone...LAME. I have Ouendan 1 and 2, but it would be cool to get the English version.[/QUOTE]

EBA is a totally different game (different songs and stories) and is a wonderful experience on its own.

I was lucky enough to pick up An Elite Beat Agents bundle with EBA carry case and stylus for $12 last year- Very addictive game.

Aren't bootleg DS carts widespread? For this reason I'm hesitant to buy DS games from third-party sellers, especially if the game is several years old. Even though these games ship from Amazon warehouses, I'm suspicious of their provenance.

bread's done
Back