Elite Beat Agents $10 + FSSS @ Amazon

Wonderful game, everyone needs it at this price. Definitely my favorite DS game, and I've got a lot.

It seems like every time another deal pops up for this game, I say this...but here goes:

You have no excuse not to own a copy of this game.

ehh i already played through it and beat it... but i'd like to have a copy for my collection. why the hell not.

edit: looks like best new price is $12.94 at the moment.

[quote name='mang9432']ehh i already played through it and beat it... but i'd like to have a copy for my collection. why the hell not.[/QUOTE]

I did the same, considering it's just under $10... why not. It's a great game.

Back at $9.46. You can get it slightly cheaper if you go through Hastings on their Marketplace though ($4.96 + $3.99 S&H).

I'd jump on this for those who dont have it. I picked this one up for $10 as part of one of walmart's ds game bundle things (game, carrying case, 3 stylus) that they put out every Christmas. Funny thing was they were selling the game sans-bundle for 20 still.

My question is does it work for the DSi? I only ask because I just ordered a DSi for $129 from Amazon, and found out that Guitar Hero: On Tour doesn't. Thanks.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']My question is does it work for the DSi? I only ask because I just ordered a DSi for $129 from Amazon, and found out that Guitar Hero: On Tour doesn't. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It works fine on the dsi. The only reason guitar hero doesnt is because it requires the guitar grip, which plugs into the gba slot, which doesnt exist on the dsi.

Game is absolutely fantastic. Bought it and ended up importing the other two immediately, which are even better.

So yeah, give it a try!

I've heard good things about it but still not sure if I'm going to get it or not. Not too into music games.

bread's done
Back