email alerts.

[quote name='totoguy']Happens to me too. Not with every single PM, about 1 out of 4-5.

Started happening about a week ago or so.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Happens with subscribed thread instant notifications also. I receive very few alerts compared to how many updates there are. It seems random as to which ones I receive and/or when I receive them.

I don't get emails either (yahoo mail). I have the built-in spam filter on, maybe it's getting blocked there.

What email address do PMs come from? I will add that to my contact list and see if that helps.

[quote name='CobraClutch34']I don't get emails either (yahoo mail). I have the built-in spam filter on, maybe it's getting blocked there.

What email address do PMs come from? I will add that to my contact list and see if that helps.[/QUOTE]
email_imager.php

Sorry to bring up an old one, but this has been happening to me for a while as well. Gmail addy, but they're not in the spam box. They just never come. Not even delayed, I just never get notificatons for new PMs, trade requests, etc. I've confirmed and re-confirmed my settings several times.

bread's done
Back