Email (Experience the new Xbox LIVE with a free month of Gold on us)

r3dreck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Just got an email with a code for a free month of XBL, check your spam folders:
xbl.png

xbox.com must be down or something... the codes I've been trying to enter in get rejected, XBL gold code said:

An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later.

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']Just posted a thread myself, but you beat me by two minutes.

Got the same error when trying to redeem my code.[/QUOTE]

ha, oh well it happens.

Did you guys sign up somewhere else on the xbox website?

my primary email is the one that my xbox live account is on and they never send me stuff like that.

Time to check my e-mails. My primary gamertag account just went to Silver over the weekend. I've also got several FREE accounts that never went past their 1-month FREE trial of Gold. I still log in to them occasionally though.

[quote name='goodnight144']Did you guys sign up somewhere else on the xbox website?

my primary email is the one that my xbox live account is on and they never send me stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

Not sure I have accounts for my kids that are silver this one came to my reg email not the ones I use for other accounts. Nothing on the others.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think they only send these kind of emails to free members.[/QUOTE]

Had XBL since the xbox 1, Splinter Cell Pandora... but the wording of the email kinda suggests that I don't have it, who knows.

I play all the time, spend points, been gold for a long time and never got a single freebie, wish I knew what triggered things like this.

Brother just got one and he's been a member for 4+ years, doesn't do any sweeps from the dash, no betas, not much extras besides play games.

Got a code on the email for my account that is gold and will be through 2013, but I also haven't gotten on xbox live since thanksgiving, so maybe that had something to do with it.

I got the email, but my code won't work either. I've been gold the past four years and I've been in the last 3 betas.

[quote name='golfing7861']Just got mine with 3 weeks left on my Gold yay! Do these codes stack?[/QUOTE]

Ya, anytime you add months, years, days, etc it all stacks.

Anyone use their code but can't actually play online or party chat? The only gold feature it's letting me use is Youtube.

EDIT* Never mind I'm able to use all the gold features now, it took like thirty minutes to start working.

I got the free one month e-mail, and one saying I won an avatar T-Shirt from Hyundai, and it will not let me redeem either code. I also never received my free Reese's coupon I won from Halloween. My gold hasn't lapsed in 6 years either. Odd.

[quote name='2nahelper']I got the free one month e-mail, and one saying I won an avatar T-Shirt from Hyundai, and it will not let me redeem either code. [/QUOTE]

It's happening the same thing. Weird.

Got my email today, so that means KEEP CHECKING! They are still sending them it. It also happens that i turned my auto renewl off last night. So if u didnt receive try that :D

I got the email, I renewed Gold last month and I've been a member for 5 or 6 years now. I rarely get these emails, would've preferred a free XBLA game, but I'm not about to complain =P

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Didn't get one and my Gold runs out on Jan 4th, 2012.[/QUOTE]

Got to go back on this post now. They actually sent this to me. Code worked and everything.

1 free month of Gold :applause:

I received the email but I haven't been on LIVE since my 360 died late last year, I'm getting a new one this Holiday so I'll definitely use it, thanks MS how did you know. LOL

Any rhyme or reason to who receives these and who does not? My wife nor myself haven't received anything, nor has my secondary account.

[quote name='jlg6184']Any rhyme or reason to who receives these and who does not? My wife nor myself haven't received anything, nor has my secondary account.[/QUOTE]

People say it's from being on the XBL mailing list, but I am and only get generic advertisements.
I have never got an email with MSP codes or gold codes.
I only redeem 1-month gold codes to take advantage of good DotW deals, so maybe it has to do with being a long-time subscriber or something.

bread's done
Back