Emerson 19" Widescreen LCD HDtv on Amazon for $9.32(sold by third party)(DEAD)

It's being sold by a site named cosmeticmall.com. However, they're charging $28.33 in shipping.:cry:

I came across this listing while looking for an LCD monitor to replace the one I just bought in February from Target to play my PS3 on. Unfortunately, it was someone's return and it started acting weird this past week(getting blocks of dead pixels while playing a game), so I'm once again in the market for an HD display to play my PS3 on that isn't over $150.

So this might fit the bill, though I doubt it'll ship.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Emerson-Wides...f=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=pc&qid=1270925814&sr=1-10

Good luck to all.

EDIT: DEAD deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, though I figure it'll be like the penny HDMI cables with free shipping and the orders will be cancelled.

But for $30 something for an LCD HDtv, might as well take a shot.

I figured since I was the one who posted this deal, I better try for one too. Ordered one. Now to see if it actually ships. I took a screen print of the last screen prior to placing the order, where it says 'condition: NEW' in the event the seller tries sending us a used/refurb piece of crap.

I'm hoping this deal lasts till 7-8pm tonight cuz my one buddies' bro-in-law had their HDtv just take a crap on them and they've been using a tiny SDtv in their room. While not a 32-37" or bigger screen, for the price you just can't go wrong.

I've been looking at these at Wally World for a while now, but for this size they wanted about 3-5x this amount.

Why not. Signed up for the Amazon Visa too, which gives you 30 bucks off. Been looking for something to replace my crappy Capital One card anyways. :D

[quote name='xilly']Why not. Signed up for the Amazon Visa too, which gives you 30 bucks off. Been looking for something to replace my crappy Capital One card anyways. :D[/QUOTE]
Watch out for the high interest rate on it. It could of gone down since I last looked but it was crazy high last time I was about to get one. if you pay it off no worries then.

[quote name='vikes1221']why so cheap though? 10 bucks? seems fishy to me... but i bought one![/QUOTE]

That was my thing too and why I hesitated for a bit on ordering. But I took a screen capture of that one page, so if the seller doesn't send a new/sealed item I can dispute it and get a refund easily hopefully.:D

[quote name='BlindPete']got 3 fer me and 3 fer a friend, sweeT![/QUOTE]
This is why we can't have nice things.

[quote name='plft']This is why we can't have nice things.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, i felt bad ordering 2. But I figure two isnt as bad as 6! Still no cancelation, please please please :)

1 if fer me. my father and then my mother. not fer re sale, but to people who will use them. Same with my friend, he is at work and can't order them himself. So he is getting one fer him, his mother and father and his little brother.

I don't see how me just ordering them fer them is any different then calling them on the phone an having each person place the order themselfs. these arn't fer re sale, so shouldn't make anyone feel bad.

[quote name='BlindPete']fer fer fer fer fer fer fer[/QUOTE]
Seeing 1 order of 6 TVs or even 2 of 3 causes flags to go up. 6 orders of 1 TV each less so, but to the same address can do the same thing. Next time buy ONE and only ONE and we have a better chance of getting this.

tl:dr, That's how you get ants.

[quote name='plft']Seeing 1 order of 6 TVs or even 2 of 3 causes flags to go up. 6 orders of 1 TV each less so, but to the same address can do the same thing. Next time buy ONE and only ONE and we have a better chance of getting this.

tl:dr, That's how you get ants.[/QUOTE]

434362698_ddf671532c.jpg

Hope this is legit. Coming from a cosmetic website, it's just weird. There should be no reason for them to have so many. Anyway, bit. GL to everyone. This would be an awesome deal if it goes through.

I bit like you guys. I don't even think I need a new TV but at that price I couldn't pass it up. I've been playing on a 19-inch monitor with no sound while I watch the Indians and Cavs and various other distractions on my main tv, so this would be a good replacement for that. Good luck to everyone!

Ordered one. It seems like a reputable company as they have nearly 22k feedback on Amazon. But, looking at the other TV's they have for sale the small 7" crap brand is $150. So I'm a bit skeptical, but I'm sure everyone else is. The worst that could happen is they cancel it and I get my money back. OR I'll just complain to Amazon if I don't get it back.

Seems like, based on their customer feedback, that they've had issues with Amazon updating their inventory correctly/had wrong item descriptions in the past. If they ship us the wrong item, we'll still get refunded the shipping, right?

Amazon punishes for cancellations to I'd say you have a good chance of them going through.... :p

[quote name='GuardianE']Seems like, based on their customer feedback, that they've had issues with Amazon updating their inventory correctly/had wrong item descriptions in the past. If they ship us the wrong item, we'll still get refunded the shipping, right?[/QUOTE]
Yes you would be refunded shipping (but you must ship back the item at your own expense).

[quote name='Alex2290']Amazon punishes for cancellations to I'd say you have a good chance of them going through.... :p

Yes you would be refunded shipping (but you must ship back the item at your own expense).[/QUOTE]

Well, one of the feedbacks suggested that they issued a pre paid label to the person who received the wrong item.

I think it would be wholly unacceptable if they expected me to ship back an item they incorrectly sent me on my own dime.

These could easily still be canceled. Even with a penalization from Amazon, the hit they'd potentially take on these TVs might not make it worth it.

[quote name='DypaehC']And this is who will kill the deal folks.[/QUOTE]

lol someone needs to make up a little mascot of the word deal with someone shooting it (get it killed the deal)

[quote name='slidecage']lol someone needs to make up a little mascot of the word deal with someone shooting it (get it killed the deal)[/QUOTE]

200912212731371.jpg

[quote name='slidecage']lol someone needs to make up a little mascot of the word deal with someone shooting it (get it killed the deal)[/QUOTE]

That is why we have El Hoardo.

I bought one. Did anyone take note of the sellers name? CosmeticMall? I really think this is a mistake but it'll be a good deal if it actually arrives.

bread's done
Back