employee discount on ps3? fye,bb,cc. etc

While it is true that they don't make anything on the systems, Sears and Kmart give 10% discounts to employees. I haven't been able to track down a 60 gig PS3, but the local Sears told me that I could get 10% off on a 20 gig, which they have in stock.

Ive worked at both gamestop and bestbuy in the past, and on hardware like this you had to pay the retail price like everyone else.

The Target employee discount is 10% off on everything. The employee discount is also "stackable" with the Target Red Card promotions for another 10% off.

i work at kmart and i get 10 percent off the ps3 and anything else from the electronic section. We have a bunch of pss left. they dont sell too well

If you're thinking about getting one, you're better off trying the 12% off Best Buy coupon for Reward Zone members (which is free). It doesn't really say whether or not you can use it for the PS3, but a number of people (including a friend of mine) were able to use it.

thae 12% off bb coupon usually doesnt work because there is no margin and it usually excludes it on the back just for a piece of info so if it works it works but it really cashier discretion also walmart employees get the best deal at 12 or 20% of everything

[quote name='jaykang']If you're thinking about getting one, you're better off trying the 12% off Best Buy coupon for Reward Zone members (which is free). It doesn't really say whether or not you can use it for the PS3, but a number of people (including a friend of mine) were able to use it.[/QUOTE]

how do you get the reward zone member coupon. i am a reward zone member.

plus it is true that you can't any coupon on ps3 with overstock.com

As far as I know BB employees can't even buy a PS3 or a Wii in their own store yet. Then again maybe that's just for corporate employees since I don't know anyone foolish enough to work for those bastards locally.

[quote name='CokeCola']The Target employee discount is 10% off on everything. The employee discount is also "stackable" with the Target Red Card promotions for another 10% off.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's how I got my Nintendo Wii, didn't use the Red Card, just the employee discount.

As far as I know, every store pays almost full price for systems. I would imagine that PS3s are about $490 for 20gigs and $590 for 60gigs. No room to make deals.

bread's done
Back