empty, no deals for you

Free bump for ya. You might want to type up a better description of what you're selling. The people who know all that stuff by sight alone are likely not buying. The rest are probably too lazy or browsing on their phone so looking stuff up isn't a quick process. Even a picture of the covers would help.

Stuff that would generate interest. Firmware version, detailed description of the condition, names of the titles. You could even point out which games are easy to play without a knowledge of Japanese. Heck you could even point out that fancy skin on your system can sell for $30 alone. Jazz it up! Good luck. It really is a nice bundle

Done. Firmware is 3.52, I also have the Persona case to include, and a dock for charging, not just the AC cable. Dock is shown in the new picture.

Can't say which are easy to play really.. EDF is pretty straightforward, so is the Miku stuff, but other than that I haven't really touched the games aside from opening them and adding them to the backlog. Had too many trips to ER, medical stuff has drained my account or I probably wouldn't be getting rid of this, but no other options.

Bumping. If I don't have any offers when I get back from TeslaCon on Sunday night it's all going up full price on eBay.

Free bump, for having a very entertaining thread.

Sincerely, no sarc -- I thoroughly enjoyed the read.
Best to you, on the future sales.

Cheers, M8

bread's done
Back