empty

PMd. I would love to hear back from you. I have some references in my trade thread from another site. I read the rules, and I will send first and what not.

Thanks,
smash

I am looking to buy Gundam games. I want any of the ps2 (minus Zeonic Front). I will buy imports if it was not released in the US.

[quote name='Joda84']
Sell me your Gundam games!! please!
[/QUOTE]

hmm looks like i got sum competition here....lol jk, nice to see another gundam fan around here =]

i think my GC has a complete MSG: Encounters in Space....ill take a look when i head over there tommorrow

[quote name='Joda84']PST for offers (I usually don't monitor replies)... I will check lists for HDDVDs/Criterion/Dragon Dynasty dvds. I am willing to send first due to my low score if you are higher than me.

I always ship USPS 1st class (unless you request otherwise, which could change cost) with Delivery Confirmation (for extra protection for both of us). I will also ship within 1 business day of agreement.

HAVE: (I will take paypal or Amazon.com giftcard)
XBOX360:
1) Tales of Vesperia (used, only 12 hours of play) $48 shipped.

[/quote]

Bump. Let me know for any takers on Vesperia.

I lowered price of Vesperia to $43 shipped. I would really like to sell it over trading, only game I am looking for right now is Lego Batman 360.

bread's done
Back