[END]Lowball Blu-ray Extravaganza is over! Totals are up in OP. All packages have been paid for and shipped.

5.    Sideways - Blade $1

53.    Drillbit Taylor - Blade $1

62.    Wyatt Earp - Blade $1

71.    War - Blade $1

92.    You Don’t Mess with the Zohan - Blade $1

96.    Beerfest - Blade $1

110.    Be Kind Rewind - Blade $1

116.    Hart’s War - Blade $1

118.    Hancock - Blade $1

123.    The Boondock Saints II - Blade $1

147.    Speed Racer - Blade $1

151.    John Adams Complete Series - Blade $2

156.    Weeds Season One (case is in so-so condition) - Blade $1

157.    Weeds Season Two (case is in so-so condition) - Blade $1
158.    Weeds Season Three (case is in so-so condition) - Blade $1
159.    Weeds Season Four (case is in so-so condition) - Blade $1
160.    Weeds Season Five (case is in so-so condition) - Blade $1
161.    Weeds Season Six (case is in so-so condition) - Blade $1

$4 groundhog day,

$2 labyrinth,

$3 princess bride,

$2 Robin Hood men in tights,

$5 spaceballs,

$3 kill bill vol 1,

$3 kill bill vol 2,

$3 tommy boy

150.    Being Human Season Two - $3
152.    True Blood Season One - $3
153.    True Blood Season Two (some parts of the box have minor surface tears, looks like colored in with a sharpee) - $3
154.    The Sopranos Season One - $3
155.    Band of Brothers Complete Series (dent on the tin) - $3

31.    The Fifth Element - Lil Frier $4
33.    Total Recall - Lil Frier $3

38.    The Princess Bride - Lil Frier $4
137.    The Prestige - Lil Frier $3

Last edited by a moderator:
U0L61fM.gif

Lowball over!

No more bids after this post.

Working on totals either tonight, or tomorrow morning.

Thanks to everyone for participating.

Totals have all been calculated, and are at the end of the OP.

I will send out an invoice later in the afternoon to confirm your totals, so in the meantime please look things over to make sure they are correct.

Thanks everyone, and hope you are all having a nice day off thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
All invoices have been sent out.

Just get to it when you have the time, I mean it is Thanksgiving after all.

Have a great day everybody!

P.S.

Payments received today or early tomorrow before noon, I should be able to have your packages dropped later in the afternoon.

Was able to get a batch of packages ready to ship for tomorrow.

Will work on the second batch in the morning tomorrow if I receive payment by noon PST.

Have a good night everybody.

Everybody who has paid either last night, or earlier this morning, your packages have been dropped off at the post office.

Enjoy your Black Friday everybody.

USPS has the worst tracking system ever. It said my stuff would be here Friday, now it says today. Orange's lowball, it said I'd get my stuff Saturday, and it came Monday. I also ordered some CDs that it said would arrive on the 7th, and they showed up yesterday.

So, folks, check the tracking thing daily, because they have no idea what they're talking about until, like, the day of arrival.

It looks like some people have already received their packages, and others will be receiving a package either today or tomorrow, with the rest later this week.

Please let me know once you have received your package, and when you have the time if you can leave feedback that would be greatly appreciated, and I will leave feedback in return.

I got my package. Jeez, I bought a lot of BluRays. You packaged them up great, I really appreciate the effort you took in making sure they got here in great condition!

I got my package. Jeez, I bought a lot of BluRays. You packaged them up great, I really appreciate the effort you took in making sure they got here in great condition!
Agreed, those things could have survived being drop-kicked from the street to my front door.

Agreed, those things could have survived being drop-kicked from the street to my front door.
I'm glad you were both happy with the packaging. I had a lot of fun thinking about ways to protect the contents, and playing around with different packaging, and what not. As you can tell, I really like to pack things. ^__^!

Thanks again for being a part of the lowball. :D

It is better to go overboard and be protective with packages, because every once in a while UPS and USPS will go postall on  package and drop kick it or something. Your packages would have survived the impact. :whee:

bread's done
Back