[End/Updated] Help!! Need logical advice on what to do(high school drama inside)

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
[Final edit] Damn, well my friend had a final exam with that boy in her class, and she said his eyed was MESSED up! Where it was supposed to be white, it was like blood red, and all around his eye it was bruised. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Edit] Well, its over now (I hope). I don't think he'll be bothering us again. I don't know if I should say anything else though, at least not yet.
And no, I didn't have him killed.

I have this friend at high school who keeps getting harassed by this boy. When I say harassed, I mean sexually harassed, like he'll always stand right behind her and start pressing himself against her, and he'll keep doing this even as she walks off. He'll always hug her and not let go until she says she loves him and whatever stupid thing he can think of. Its gotten to the point where she has to go into the bathroom just to get away from him, avoid going to her locker, and walk around the building to not have to see him.
This boy is an idiot. He's 19 years old, and still in high school. I don't know what else to tell my friend. This boy always has his stupid friends following him, so I can't get any of our male friends to defend us. What do you think she should do? We've told the administrators about him, and they suspended him once, but he just came back and it made things worse. What should she do?

lowball him. literally, in this position im a women lover, and i dont take chumps and perverts pressing on girls who dont wanna get pressed on, find some authority and make him goto jail, hes old enough and he should be, where are you from? my cousin (whos in jail) tells me perverts, sexual molesters, rapist, anything sick you can think of will get stabbed and get killed in prison on in the southern part of CA. i want to see pervs like that go to hell for treating women like that.

call me.. the official women lover =]

Kick him in the testes, or have her yell really loud to stop groping her in school. That should get someone's attention.

Get bigger male friends who aren't afraid of those punks.

Do something to his car like throw a brick through his windshield and then put a note on it and pretend you are your friend's bf.

:)

If he's been suspended over this once, then defintely tell the administration that he's doing it again and hopefully the penalty is more severe this time.

Also, you should definitely get someone to kick his ass. If I went to that school I would do it for you =)

[quote name='mousin']lowball him. literally, in this position im a women lover, and i dont take chumps and perverts pressing on girls who dont wanna get pressed on, find some authority and make him goto jail, hes old enough and he should be, where are you from? my cousin (whos in jail) tells me perverts, sexual molesters, rapist, anything sick you can think of will get stabbed and get killed in prison on in the southern part of CA. i want to see pervs like that go to hell for treating women like that.

call me.. the official women lover =][/quote]

Same here, man. I totally agree with you.

Well, she tried to slap him once and he blocked it and all his friends did the "ooooooohhhhh" comment and that made things worse. Pepper spray would get me arrested. He's pretty big and kinda crazy, so if she missed while trying to rack him, and don't know wanna know what would happen.

Like I said she should make a huge scene out of it and make sure it's in front of authority figures.

I think your male friends need to be better friends and start sticking up for you gals :p

You need to take some serious action on this one. Alert whomever is in charge, and make sure someone takes care of this guy. It can only get worse from here, and this guy sounds like trouble.

Do something now or you and your friend may regret not doing something for the rest of your lives.

[quote name='6669']Well, she tried to slap him once and he blocked it and all his friends did the "ooooooohhhhh" comment and that made things worse. Pepper spray would get me arrested. He's pretty big and kinda crazy, so if she missed while trying to rack him, and don't know wanna know what would happen.[/quote]

I can't BELIEVE that your male friends don't help you out. If anything like that happened to a girl my buddies and I were friends with, we did everything we could to help her out.

Well if he get's caught again he'll likely get expelled at least that's how it worked at my school so there's one option.

If he's not that big or a fighter or anything you could probably just get another guy you all know to kick his ass...friends of cowards and weirdos are usually the same kind of person so if he got his ass kicked by a couple guys chances are they'd do nothing but sit there.

Or like Mousin said just give him a shot in the jewels so to speak next time he's doing that (so long as he won't hit back, that can then get very ugly). I'm sure he won't keep coming around after the 1st couple shots.

There's likely other options but I've never been that clever. Either way I hope the asshole starts leaving her alone...I really hate assholes like this guy.

Sue him. Nothing turns off a guy than getting sued for sexual harassment. Sue him for 'mental duress', 'emotional damage' and loss of income. Sadly, the US judicial system is horribly unfair when it comes to men. But it might be a good thing for your friend. Take advantage of it.

[quote name='rockhero'][quote name='6669']Well, she tried to slap him once and he blocked it and all his friends did the "ooooooohhhhh" comment and that made things worse. Pepper spray would get me arrested. He's pretty big and kinda crazy, so if she missed while trying to rack him, and don't know wanna know what would happen.[/quote]

I can't BELIEVE that your male friends don't help you out. If anything like that happened to a girl my buddies and I were friends with, we did everything we could to help her out.[/quote]

Sounds pretty pathetic to me too ... In a club once with my current gf some huge guy started rubbing up against her, so I came up and started touching him up and stuff and pretended I was gay and he went away :lol:

It still brings a smile to my face everytime I remember his reaction :)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Jeez that sucks. I don't know what to tell you to do, other than get someone to kick their asses.[/quote]

That's about the best thing I can think of too. I found back in High School nothing said "don't fuck with me" better than an ass whooping. It may be crude, but I'll be damned if it isn't effective.

[quote name='rockhero']If he's been suspended over this once, then defintely tell the administration that he's doing it again and hopefully the penalty is more severe this time.

Also, you should definitely get someone to kick his ass. If I went to that school I would do it for you =)[/quote]

The next penalty after suspension is another suspension with a week in SRC (student reassigment center). This would just make him more angry with her and would make it even worse when he gets back. Plus, its REALLY embarrassing for a girl to tell anyone that she is being sexually harassed.
And thanx for volunteering for her. I just hope you have some big friends, cuz all our male-friends are small or weak. :(

worse comes to worse, a restraining order is always an option. I would talk to a higher up in the administration. Like if you talked to the Vice Princ, got the Princ. Sometimes you need to go over the head of the person not doing there job.

[quote name='6669'][quote name='rockhero']If he's been suspended over this once, then defintely tell the administration that he's doing it again and hopefully the penalty is more severe this time.

Also, you should definitely get someone to kick his ass. If I went to that school I would do it for you =)[/quote]

The next penalty after suspension is another suspension with a week in SRC (student reassigment center). This would just make him more angry with her and would make it even worse when he gets back. Plus, its REALLY embarrassing for a girl to tell anyone that she is being sexually harassed.
And thanx for volunteering for her. I just hope you have some big friends, cuz all our male-friends are small or weak. :([/quote]

Pay somebody to kick his ass. It shouldn't be too hard. I knew people in college that would even do it for money.

Is your friend a minor? Have her contact the police, I'm sure they could find something this guy could be reprimanded for...If not, just make shit up, like attempted rape if he's that much of a problem.

Going to the administration won't do you much good in some schools.

[quote name='rockhero'][quote name='6669']Well, she tried to slap him once and he blocked it and all his friends did the "ooooooohhhhh" comment and that made things worse. Pepper spray would get me arrested. He's pretty big and kinda crazy, so if she missed while trying to rack him, and don't know wanna know what would happen.[/quote]

I can't BELIEVE that your male friends don't help you out. If anything like that happened to a girl my buddies and I were friends with, we did everything we could to help her out.[/quote]

I second that, if they stand collectivly behind you guys chances are it'd be a quick end to this situation.

And depending on the cricumstances pepper spray wouldn't get you arrested...though you would get in some trouble at school for it no doubt, but perhaps it would be worth it.

[quote name='6669']Well, she tried to slap him once and he blocked it and all his friends did the "ooooooohhhhh" comment and that made things worse. Pepper spray would get me arrested. He's pretty big and kinda crazy, so if she missed while trying to rack him, and don't know wanna know what would happen.[/quote]

Pepper spray is illegal here too, but that doesnt mean anything. Even stun guns are, but a lot of people have them/

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Jeez that sucks. I don't know what to tell you to do, other than get someone to kick their asses.[/quote]

That's about the best thing I can think of too. I found back in High School nothing said "don't shaq-fu with me" better than an ass whooping. It may be crude, but I'll be damned if it isn't effective.[/quote]

Yep, pretty much.

This is retarded. Don't listen to these "kick him in the nuts" morons. If your school officials won't take care of it, go to the police. Your friend has a legitimate claim of harrassment.

[quote name='janglypangly']Stand up for her, and she will fall madly in love with you, after he beats you up:)[/quote]

Nah, I'm a female. And I'm not a lesbian.

[quote name='jaykrue']Sue him. Nothing turns off a guy than getting sued for sexual harassment. Sue him for 'mental duress', 'emotional damage' and loss of income. Sadly, the US judicial system is horribly unfair when it comes to men. But it might be a good thing for your friend. Take advantage of it.[/quote]

She couldn't afford a lawyer, and it would more embarrassing then you think :(.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever'][quote name='6669']cuz all our male-friends are small or weak. :([/quote] time to get some new friends[/quote]

Yeah, we thought abot making friends with bigger guys, but he is the oldest and one of the biggest guys in the school. Plus, he's friends with some of the jocks, and that's a whole other problem....

[quote name='roland13x']This is retarded. Don't listen to these "kick him in the nuts" morons. If your school officials won't take care of it, go to the police. Your friend has a legitimate claim of harrassment.[/quote]

Still, its too embarrassing. I'm hoping there's better solutions out there.

Right now, Morbid's idea seems like the best.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Is your friend a minor? Have her contact the police, I'm sure they could find something this guy could be reprimanded for...If not, just make shit up, like attempted rape if he's that much of a problem.

Going to the administration won't do you much good in some schools.[/quote]

Well, damn, if she's under 18, then you have a very good chance of sexual harassment case. She could go for the attempted rape but you'd hafta pile LOTSA evidence to get it that far. Since he's 19, he would still qualify for statutory rape. Oh, and 6669, ask your friend which is more embarassing: being harassed daily by some asshole who just doesn't have a clue or telling the police that this person is harassing her? It's freakin' high school. With a few exceptions (like the slow retard that's harassing your friend), the embarassing shit you do in high school is nonconsequential and your friend's situation doesn't qualify for that. In fact, I think it would be more embarassing for the guy to be thought of as a child molestor (although being in high school, she's mostly likely not a child) or a rapist. THAT would most definitely be more embarassing.

Oooh, slipped up here, eh? Are you sure this "friend" isn't you? :?

Seriously, though, what's wrong with your school? Back in middle school and highschool, if the issue of sexual harassment came up, the student was not only expelled, but he or she was also banned from the entire school district. You need to go to the authorities. At least do it for your friend before it gets out of hand...

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Is your friend a minor? Have her contact the police, I'm sure they could find something this guy could be reprimanded for...If not, just make shit up, like attempted rape if he's that much of a problem.

Well, damn, if she's under 18, then you have a very good chance of sexual harassment case. She could go for the attempted rape but you'd hafta pile LOTSA evidence to get it that far. Since he's 19, he would still qualify for statutory rape. Oh, and 6669, ask your friend which is more embarassing: being harassed daily by some asshole who just doesn't have a clue or telling the police that this person is harassing her? It's freakin' high school. With a few exceptions (like the slow retard that's harassing your friend), the embarassing shit you do in high school is nonconsequential and your friend's situation doesn't qualify for that. In fact, I think it would be more embarassing for the guy to be thought of as a child molestor (although being in high school, she's mostly likely not a child) or a rapist. THAT would most definitely be more embarassing.[/quote]

I don't know where you live but as far as cases and cops are concerned both are pretty pathetic in these issues from my experience :p

My cousin tried to do the same crap with this other guy and the cops ended up doing nothing. It's a waste of time and money with a bunch of paperwork that doesn't get anywhere. The only time you can do anything about is if you have money and know someone that is a cop that can help you.

A family friend who is pretty well off threw some coin at the situation for her daughter and the ball got rolling, but if you don't know anybody in the system just forget about it.

Another thing your friend can do is tell her parents and THEY can get the ball rolling on the situation if they make a big scene out of it at the school.

If your friend thinks it's too "embarrassing" then she really doesn't want the problem solved, she's rationalizing. She needs to muster up the courage to tell someone if she ever wants the problem fixed.

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Is your friend a minor? Have her contact the police, I'm sure they could find something this guy could be reprimanded for...If not, just make shit up, like attempted rape if he's that much of a problem.

Well, damn, if she's under 18, then you have a very good chance of sexual harassment case. She could go for the attempted rape but you'd hafta pile LOTSA evidence to get it that far. Since he's 19, he would still qualify for statutory rape. Oh, and 6669, ask your friend which is more embarassing: being harassed daily by some asshole who just doesn't have a clue or telling the police that this person is harassing her? It's freakin' high school. With a few exceptions (like the slow retard that's harassing your friend), the embarassing shit you do in high school is nonconsequential and your friend's situation doesn't qualify for that. In fact, I think it would be more embarassing for the guy to be thought of as a child molestor (although being in high school, she's mostly likely not a child) or a rapist. THAT would most definitely be more embarassing.[/quote]
Yeah, she's under 18. She's just getting fed up with it though. It she gathered the courage to tell someone about the sexual harrassment, it would probably piss him off in ways I don't wanna think about. He's mental, and I dont wanna know what he would do. So far, the best advice is to have someone beat his ass. Its probably the only way to get through to this dumbass. That is the only way he will probably learn. I don't know. As long as she walks around the building (in the freezing cold) he wont bother her. I guess she'll have to do that until we find someone to take care of it.

[quote name='yellowaznboy'][quote name='6669']Well, she tried to slap him once and he blocked it and all his friends did the "ooooooohhhhh" comment and that made things worse. Pepper spray would get me arrested. He's pretty big and kinda crazy, so if she missed while trying to rack him, and don't know wanna know what would happen.[/quote]

Oooh, slipped up here, eh? Are you sure this "friend" isn't you? :?

Seriously, though, what's wrong with your school? Back in middle school and highschool, if the issue of sexual harassment came up, the student was not only expelled, but he or she was also banned from the entire school district. You need to go to the authorities. At least do it for your friend before it gets out of hand...[/quote]

I asked what should I do, and he said bring pepper spray, cuz when she tried to slap him he blocked it :wink:

[quote name='6669']

Yeah, we thought abot making friends with bigger guys, but he is the oldest and one of the biggest guys in the school. Plus, he's friends with some of the jocks, and that's a whole other problem....[/quote]

How big'a boy is he?

[quote name='6669'][quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Is your friend a minor? Have her contact the police, I'm sure they could find something this guy could be reprimanded for...If not, just make shit up, like attempted rape if he's that much of a problem.

Yeah, she's under 18. She's just getting fed up with it though. It she gathered the courage to tell someone about the sexual harrassment, it would probably piss him off in ways I don't wanna think about. He's mental, and I dont wanna know what he would do. So far, the best advice is to have someone beat his ass. Its probably the only way to get through to this dumbass. That is the only way he will probably learn. I don't know. As long as she walks around the building (in the freezing cold) he wont bother her. I guess she'll have to do that until we find someone to take care of it.[/quote]

that seems like giving up. have a video camera record his action and show it to the principle. Tell him/she that they need to do something about this or you will go the superintendent. Stick up for yourselves, it doesnt mean pickin a fight with the kid, just dont let the system crush u.

If it's too embarrassing to report this to her parents/school officials, imagine how embarrassing awaiting the results of a rape kit will be.

That's the worst excuse ever. If you are trully her friend, you will help her get over any embarrassment.

[quote name='opportunity777']I don't know where you live but as far as cases and cops are concerned both are pretty pathetic in these issues from my experience :p

My cousin tried to do the same crap with this other guy and the cops ended up doing nothing. It's a waste of time and money with a bunch of paperwork that doesn't get anywhere. The only time you can do anything about is if you have money and know someone that is a cop that can help you.

A family friend who is pretty well off threw some coin at the situation for her daughter and the ball got rolling, but if you don't know anybody in the system just forget about it.

Another thing your friend can do is tell her parents and THEY can get the ball rolling on the situation if they make a big scene out of it at the school.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. I guess some of you guys don't understand how difficult it is for a girl to tell someone they been harassed/abused/assaulted sexually. Its harder then you'd think. But don't worry, I'm working on something now, so hopefully it will be over soon.

True it's hard for girls to admit to that I'm sure and to be honest the police won't get you much of anyplace anyhow...There are some misdemenors he likely could be charged with (statutory rape probably isn't among them though), but the most activity that well come form the police is a "don't do it again son" type comment and considering they haven't seen his actions maybe even less.

If it makes you feel any better if most of us CAGers were near there we'd come down with an asskicking on him.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']True it's hard for girls to admit to that I'm sure and to be honest the police won't get you much of anyplace anyhow...There are some misdemenors he likely could be charged with (statutory rape probably isn't among them though), but the most activity that well come form the police is a "don't do it again son" type comment and considering they haven't seen his actions maybe even less.

If it makes you feel any better if most of us CAGers were near there we'd come down with an asskicking on him.[/quote]

Thanx. You're seeing it how we are. We appreciate all the help :D

[quote name='Ugamer_X']

If your friend thinks it's too "embarrassing" then she really doesn't want the problem solved, she's rationalizing. She needs to muster up the courage to tell someone if she ever wants the problem fixed.[/quote]

I agree w/ Ugamer. There's nothing that can be embarassing enough that you'd risk your life (and maybe sanity) over it. I honestly think it's more embarassing being sexually harassed than telling someone to stop it. If anything, it should allow her to assert her independence since it seems she's kinda meek. Kicking his ass won't solve shit. If someone kicked my ass, you can bet, I'm gonna find a way to get you back 10 times worse and it will repeat itself in a vicious self-destructive cycle. If this guy really is a mental case, she has a legit reason to tell her parents, family, friends, or someone in authority to get her help and put this punk away.

I have five ideas:

1) Plant drugs in his locker. That gets rid of him period.

2) Tell a parent. They WILL do something about it, especially if she can't.

3) The always reliable swift kick to the nuts. Do it in a crowd to make him look stupid.

4) Tell a teacher you can trust. Get them to go to bat for her.

5) Get video camera if you can , tape the incidents and then and show it to a higher authority. You got proof, they goona go something.

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Duo_Maxwell']True it's hard for girls to admit to that I'm sure and to be honest the police won't get you much of anyplace anyhow...There are some misdemenors he likely could be charged with (statutory rape probably isn't among them though), but the most activity that well come form the police is a "don't do it again son" type comment and considering they haven't seen his actions maybe even less.

If it makes you feel any better if most of us CAGers were near there we'd come down with an asskicking on him.[/quote]

Thanx. You're seeing it how we are. We appreciate all the help :D[/quote]

There would be soo much assbeating going on, you wouldn't even know.

i think the girl should just start making a scene whenever he does that, and possibly u and ur friends too. like whenever he starts to do what he does just start telling him off making sure everyone around him hears it. i think a few incidents of that should get him to stop from the embarrasment.

Just like in retail, the only way to get something done, is go over someone's head. Instead of dealing with the school's administration, contact the school board and superintendent of the school system. You can tell them that you have brought this up to the school's administation and they are doing nothing to help or resolve it. I know how those creepy people can be. They always seem to have a nack for never being around when someone is there that can actually deal with the problem. It's a helpless feeling and high school is hard enough without having to put up with creeps and weirdos.

If your friend doesnt want to do anything like the other members posted, then maybe she should move to another school. I know it's a long process but it may the best option if the school/police wont do anything about it.

I agree with everyone who says you should talk to some authority figure. I know in my old high school, they took this kinda stuff seriously. If you don't want to report him because you're afraid of worse things coming from that guy, then you should DEFINITELY report him. And I also agree that the age difference would be convincing to the police.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I have five ideas:

1) Plant drugs in his locker. That gets rid of him period.

2) Tell a parent. They WILL do something about it, especially if she can't.

3) The always reliable swift kick to the nuts. Do it in a crowd to make him look stupid.

4) Tell a teacher you can trust. Get them to go to bat for her.

5) Get video camera if you can , tape the incidents and then and show it to a higher authority. You got proof, they goona go something.[/quote]

1) Heh, good idea, but we can't get into his locker, nor do we want to know whats in there. Besides, we need to stay away from as much drama as possible, and having drugs on me wouldn't help that.

2) Her parents have enough problems to deal with.

3) Already covered this one. It would only backfire.

4) We have. Some teachers let her get outta classes early and come late. They know the bastard and agree that telling on him would make him worse.

5) We don't have access to a camera, and we're not supposed to have them at school.

bread's done
Back