**ENDED!**Giving away Super Mario Advance (GBA)

sippycupz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
SuperMarioAdvance.jpg

Rules:
1. You must have made 15 posts on CAG in past year
I WILL CHECK YOU FILTHY RATATTAS
2. Post below to enter. Your post must include the words "I love you"
I'm serious
C.You must enjoy chocolate milk

Winner will be randomly picked at this time tomorrow

Good luck Rangers~

Winner: BlindPete
Congratulations!!!!!

I will also throw in a code for 1 month of Xbox Live that may or may not work, but I am fairly confident will work!

Also, another random person gets 1 month Xbox Live code that may or may not work, and that person is:
Lord Humongous
Congratulations!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing (and I'm not kidding here) -- Apparently chocolate milk is the best thing you can drink after a hard cardiovascular workout. Some docs say it promotes greater muscle growth than any other drink.

Also - SMB advance was the game that convinced me to get a GBA, though I never owned it. If you were to give it to me, I (would) love you!

Chocolate milk ... oh how I love you!

Thanks for the contest! I always wanted the four GBA Mario titles... and if I win, this will make me one step closer!

It's been awhile since I've heard the words "I love you". Thanks OP, you made my day:lol: Too bad I'm not drinking chocolate milk at the moment or I'd have felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

One bright sunny night, I opened my fridge and said, to the chocolate milk that wait inside, "Oh sir, I love you, oh, I do love you so!" And the chocolate milk, she smiled at me, and she said, "You don't love me. You love the IDEA of me." And I grabbed that beautiful girl and drank her up.

I have a gameboy advance a buddy gave me a couple of years ago and have never gotten a game for it. I love you for offering this and hope to toast my win with some delicious chocolate milk.

Thick rich chocolate milk dribbles down my chin as I write the words, I love you, I love you, over and over in my weekly fanletter to the Nestle Quik bunny.

Oh how I would love you even more than chocalate milk if I could win this to go with my super mario advance game!

bread's done
Back