*ENDED* - HUGE Giveaway: Winners Selected; full list in first post. Thanks Everyone.

Kush

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I am holding a pretty substantial giveaway on my site, which starts today [2/14/11] and ends on March 3, 2011 at 12AM CST (because three is my favorite number). The requirement for entree into the contest is that you create an account on my site: Pixelated Sausage. There is no reason to worry about the safety of your identity or crap like that... the site is 100% me, so if you don't feel you can trust me, then don't sign up and don't get a chance at free stuff.

Other than all that jazz, you can find the full details HERE, along with a way to get a second entree into the giveaway.

CONTEST ENDED - WINNERS BELOW.

Winners:

• ohram -- Winner of Trash Panic (PSN)
  • @mightymek -- Winner of Age of Booty (PSN), Blokus (PSN) and multiple iOS games.
  • @AndrewCarey17 -- Winner of Mavel vs. Capcom 2 (PSN)
  • @LilllithDravin -- Winner of a $10 iTunes Giftcard
  • Daniel Yu -- Winner of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Steam)
  • @jGazMom -- Winner of Alan Wake (X360)
  • @JPtheProdigy -- Winner of a $10 iTunes Giftcard
  • @Bioware_Contest -- Winner of a $10 iTunes Giftcard
  • @Vod_Crack -- Winner of Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon (Steam)
  • @Gamingftw92 -- Winner of Thief: Deadly Shadows (Steam)
  • Tyler Smith -- Winner of Left 4 Dead (Steam)
  • @PrarieD0G -- Winner of a $10 iTunes Giftcard
  • @silentplatypus -- Winner of Cursed Mountain: Limited Edition (Wii)
  • @Bigbob317 -- Winner of Alan Wake (X360)
  • @BrolyB593 -- Winner of MadWorld (Wii)
  • Adam Freeney -- Winner of Cursed Mountain: Limited Edition (Wii)
  • @drewmmichaels -- Winner of The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai (XBLA)
  • @GameDude79 -- Winner of Patapon 2 (PSP)
  • Yanir Derchansky -- Winner of Secret Agent Clank (PSP)
  • @nofing101 -- Winner of a $10 iTunes Giftcard
  • @Gxgear -- Winner of Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD - Episode 1 (PSN) and Flow (PSN)
  • @solidalchemist -- Winner of Super Meat Boy (XBLA)
  • @maidenofhaste -- Winner of Peggle (XBLA)
  • @MojoTwt -- Winner of a $10 iTunes Giftcard
  • @BossVersion1 -- Winner of LocoRoco 2 (PSP)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kush']Random giveaway for a successful first night:

Trash Panic (PSN):[FONT=&quot] DM5H-7KBN-7NCR[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I got it, hurray. I also signed up for the pre-giveaway giveaway. Thanks for the contest.

EDIT: Wow, a whole five minutes went by without anyone jumping on the code. must have gotten lucky.

Joined and followed on Twitter. I commented on the main post as well.

I am really digging the site. I obviously came for the giveaway but threw your site on my favorites because I would like to regularly check in on it. Keep up the good work!

I just registered as kburns10, but I keep getting an error that it can't load the page after submitting the comment. Will keep trying and hopefully it works eventually :/

EDIT: Got it to work! Your site must be getting lots of hits right now (which is never a bad thing).

Because a certain sequel is hitting today, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PSN) will be given away later today, so make sure to sign up if you want a chance at that prize.

Signed up as drktrpr1.

I came for the prizes, but stayed for your great indie reviews. Also, Olivia Munn is literally the worst actress in the world. Kudos. Site added to my faves.

[quote name='drktrpr1'] Also, Olivia Munn is literally the worst actress in the world. Kudos. [/QUOTE]

She is bone-able, tho. Plus you wouldnt have to worry about her faking orgasms because she couldn't pull it takes too much acting skills. After reading her wiki page about Robert Downey Jr "applauding" her improv skills... I wonder if it was one of those situations where he was being sarcastic and really poking fun at her inability to remember lines.

Thanks Kush, I signed up and tweeted!

[quote name='Kush']Random iPhone giveaway:

N.O.V.A. 2 - NH67LT9XLRL3[/QUOTE]

Wow...just saw this post. Over 10 hours after you posted, the N.O.V.A. 2 code was still available! League of Evil was taken already. Thanks a lot for the code drop!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mightymek']Thanks Kush, I signed up and tweeted!

Wow...just saw this post. Over 10 hours after you posted, the N.O.V.A. 2 code was still available! League of Evil was taken already. Thanks a lot for the code drop!!![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I posted both codes at a weird-ish hour and that is something I'll be doing during and after this contest is over. I enjoy randomly giving stuff away (and iPhone games are an affordable frequent giveaway). And thanks for posting that you used it... it is always annoying when someone uses a code, but never says anything.

[quote name='Kush']Yeah, I posted both codes at a weird-ish hour and that is something I'll be doing during and after this contest is over. I enjoy randomly giving stuff away (and iPhone games are an affordable frequent giveaway). And thanks for posting that you used it... it is always annoying when someone uses a code, but never says anything.[/QUOTE]

No problem, letting everyone know is right so people don't waste their time. Thanks again for the contest and the code! I'll keep an eye out for more.

[quote name='Kush']Random iPhone Freebie: Dungeon Raid!

9YMT3PW9MY7H

You know... post if you get it and all that jazz.[/QUOTE]
>.< Give away the controller!

[quote name='dotCody']>.< Give away the controller![/QUOTE]
If you read the post... you will see that the big prizes don't go out unless I hit a certain number of members. A number I am nowhere near at this point. And, the controller is a package deal with the second 12-month XBL Gold Card (and the last possible prize).

[quote name='Kush']If you read the post... you will see that the big prizes don't go out unless I hit a certain number of members. A number I am nowhere near at this point. And, the controller is a package deal with the second 12-month XBL Gold Card (and the last possible prize).[/QUOTE]
If and when you hit 1000 or more members, will you be giving away the controller (along with the XBL Gold) in this thread as a first to post deal or randomly giving it away to one of your website members? I'm just curious :)

[quote name='dotCody']If and when you hit 1000 or more members, will you be giving away the controller (along with the XBL Gold) in this thread as a first to post deal or randomly giving it away to one of your website members? I'm just curious :)[/QUOTE]
All the giveaway items in the list will only go to those who sign up at my site. Anything I give away here is just additional small items and whatnot, which is something I will be doing even after this giveaway is over... small, random giveaways that is.

[quote name='Kush']All the giveaway items in the list will only go to those who sign up at my site. Anything I give away here is just additional small items and whatnot, which is something I will be doing even after this giveaway is over... small, random giveaways that is.[/QUOTE]
Alright, thanks!

[quote name='Kush']Random iPhone Freebie: Dungeon Raid!

9YMT3PW9MY7H

You know... post if you get it and all that jazz.[/QUOTE]
Just quoting this in case it was missed due to the conversation.

I also thought I'd update with where I am at as far as member numbers go... current number: 124

[quote name='Kush']Just quoting this in case it was missed due to the conversation.

I also thought I'd update with where I am at as far as member numbers go... current number: 124[/QUOTE]

Damn, am I the only one seeing these things? Well, thanks Kush, I redeemed Dungeon Raid. I heard it was fun. Oh, and I don't know what happened, but I did end up redeeming League of Evil also. It just randomly downloaded on my phone now. Maybe I need to reset or something. Anyway, thanks for the three games!

[quote name='mightymek']Damn, am I the only one seeing these things? Well, thanks Kush, I redeemed Dungeon Raid. I heard it was fun. Oh, and I don't know what happened, but I did end up redeeming League of Evil also. It just randomly downloaded on my phone now. Maybe I need to reset or something. Anyway, thanks for the three games![/QUOTE]

I would grab them, but I don't have an I-Phone or I-Pad or whatever!

Following manual solves nearly every problem related to the console.
Nintendo Wii: Memory Management, Games and Disc
1. Nintendo Wii: Data management
2. Nintendo Wii: How to Copy data to SD card
3. Nintendo Wii: SD Cards
4. Nintendo Wii: Making sure your SD card is compatible
5. Nintendo Wii: Known compatible devices Image files
6. Nintendo Wii: Known compatible devices Movie files
7. Nintendo Wii: Error Message Disc could not be read/Unable to read the disc
8. Nintendo Wii: Cleaning game disc
9. Nintendo Wii: Disc ejecting automatically (including "An error has occurred eject disc")
10. Nintendo Wii: Games freeze while in game play
11. Nintendo Wii: Message "Disc Not Recognized"
12. Nintendo Wii: Message "An Error Has Occurred"
13. Nintendo Wii: Disc Problems require Nintendo Service
14. Nintendo Wii: Erasing Game Cube Memory Card Data
Nintendo Wii: Common problems
1. Nintendo Wii: Fixing time settings for loss time
2. Nintendo Wii: Delay response (display/video and audio)
3. Nintendo Wii: Can't get past "Language Select" screen
4. Nintendo Wii: Hard/Soft reset How-to
5. Nintendo Wii: Character/Cursor move on their own
6. Nintendo Wii: Adjusting the Parental Control Settings of the Wii console Nintendo Wii: Error message "Message Board Data is full"
2. Nintendo Wii: Warning message "Be careful about posting too many messages" 3. Nintendo Wii: How do I reply to a Memo? - Why Can't I reply to a Memo?
4. Nintendo Wii: Multiple messages being received from Nintendo
5. Nintendo Wii: Unable to receive emails with images attachment
Nintendo Wii: Repairing and Disassemble Guide
1. Nintendo Wii: common error code list and description.
2. Nintendo Wii: disassemble guide
3. Nintendo Wii: Internal fan replacement guide
4. Nintendo Wii: DVD Drive player replacement guide
5. Nintendo Wii: Repairing DVD drive

Nintendo Wii: Balance Board Problems
1. Nintendo Wii: How to fix problems synchronizing the Wii fit balance board
2. Nintendo Wii: Wii Fit - Taking Consistent body test measurements
Nintendo Wii: Wiimote/Remote common problems
1. Nintendo Wii: How to Sync a controller
2. Nintendo Wii: All Wii remotes will not sync with console
3. Nintendo Wii: Cursor is off center, jerky, erratic, or disappears etc.
4. Nintendo Wii: Remote buttons are sticky or stuck down.
5. Nintendo Wii: Buttons not responding
6. Nintendo Wii: No static, or crackling noise or no sound from Wii remote speaker 7. Nintendo Wii: No shaking, vibration or rumbling in remote
8. Nintendo Wii: Batteries drain too fast. How to increase life of your wiimote battery
9. Nintendo Wii: No cursor during game
10. Nintendo Wii: Tilt problems
11. Nintendo Wii: Message "There is no Mii save data on your Wii Remote. Format this save data?"
12. Nintendo Wii: How to repair a wiimote
Nintendo Wii: Sensor bar Problems
1. Nintendo Wii: Disassemble guide - Sensor bar tear down
2. Nintendo Wii: Repairing a broken cable on sensor bar
3. Nintendo Wii: Adjusting the sensitivity on the sensor bar
4. Nintendo Wii: One dot during Sensitivity adjustment
Nintendo Wii Power Problem
1. Nintendo Wii: No power
2. Nintendo Wii: The system plays for awhile but then shuts off on its own
3. Nintendo Wii: Power light does not turn on
4. Nintendo Wii: WiiConnect24 Settings
Detailed description and fixes to all the error codes
Go online to find experts that may guide you step by step. These men online may show you how to fix your console just as an experienced repairman would fix it, but you won't even pay $5 to most of them!
gamingupholds.com/nintendo-wii-guide.aspx

[quote name='Kush']Random Morning Giveaway: Blokus (PSN)

4E3F-L9NC-C593[/QUOTE]

Gahh why can't this be an XBLA Code GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Lol just kidding but still yeah .

oh and i signed up as Daw19yoyo i hope i win!!! (p.s Can the next "random freebie" be XBLA?)

bread's done
Back