ENDED Now packing and shipping!

Dammit, sorry St4r I have been super busy today but I do have most of the packages ready to go. I am shipping out Aion and Encendo today. I have Gogernators box ready to go but forgot the one cart on your desk. So that I will go out tomorrow morning as well as daywalker, kube, and lains packages. Can't take the hard drive dude, I have gears 4 and 2K running on it and I thought a ssd wouldn't make a difference but its loads super fast even feels like games run smoother. I'm sorry dude and the winners of the lowball Im sorry. St4r don't take my drive, don't be a Indian giver. 

-Black in the hat

Last edited by a moderator:
Black in the hat here, with a quick update. Aion, encendidios boxes were shipped out yesterday afternoon. Goguenators went out this morning, with the missing Taz cart. Lians, Daywalkers, and Kubes boxes are in the acr about to go to the post office. Still waiting on payment for a few guys, will keep everyone updated. 

I am so disappointed that I somehow didn't check the lowball forum for a week and missed this. Would of liked to have some of the stuff. Hopefully you do another one at some point.

Did you ship out my stuff? I ask because I got an email from PayPal yesterday stating that the payment I sent was cleared which lead me to believe that you just got said payment yesterday even though I sent it Monday

Black in the hat here, tes everyones items have shipped. Lex's was the last one to go out. Everyone should receive their items by the latest next wednsday. As some orders with 1 item were sent the cheapest way possible. Yes dark your went out on thursday.

Good to see people are receiving their items good work BITH. Sorry for not checking in like alot, but I trusted my boy to do the job and i have been spending hours upon hours driving this dune buggy. I almost didn't go to see the wild horses as the first day I took it to the beach to drive to see the horses there was a dead deer washed up on the beach. My girl said maybe it was a sign, and that we should go do something else that day. But I said lets poke it with a stick and keep rolling........ she didn't let me poke it with a stick. I had to be a adult and alert the authorities to where it was then we went horse tracking. And I have to say to anyone who has never been to see a town where wild horses roam. Just go, it was like my dream retirement town. There were horses just chillin and walking around being petted, feed, brushed. Everyone was chill, asked where I was from how I heard of their town. Its was just crazy a bunch of mustangs running around on a beach!!!! And the chickens....... yeah lots of chickens just everywhere. Like they were Pittsburgh pigeons.... but edible. I was so confused because why, why was on one either getting eggs from them or cooking them. Their just there....walking around like their not delicious and what not.... 

bread's done
Back