(ended) TRU Wed only 12/9 Walle~ Ratatouille~a bug's life Blus $14.99

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Received a one page ad in the paper today.

Lil far to drive for the one title I want...so will be pming tomorrow.

Wish I could get the $5 Disney coupon to print, but never had any success.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there's also a current offer of a $5 gift card with a $25 purchase of movies at TRU. So if you're planning to get two of these, you could get them for $12.49 each.

[quote name='rapsodist']I believe there's also a current offer of a $5 gift card with a $25 purchase of movies at TRU. So if you're planning to get two of these, you could get them for $12.49 each.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you're correct! and I have a couple GCs that expire at the end of the month....
pickles...

Hmm; I wonder if I could get Best Buy to pricematch them for one of their steelbooks; it would probably help that they are literally in the same plaza.

Well it's worth a shot; hopefully I can snag a copy of Rataouille this way.

[quote name='donut']Received a one page ad in the paper today.

Lil far to drive for the one title I want...so will be pming tomorrow.

Wish I could get the $5 Disney coupon to print, but never had any success.[/QUOTE]

Hey OP,
I was wondering which $5 Disney coupon you were referring to?

I think these 3 Pixar movies will be a fine compliment to the 3 Blu-Rays that I got from Amazon last week.

how about price match at target and use the $5 off blu ray coupon to make them 9.99 each :)

I'll try to pick up ratatouille/bugs life this way as those are the last two pixars I need on blu ray to complete my collection!

thanks op!

edit:

oh shit thats today, its getting late, I thought it was next weeks ad or something >.

[quote name='Penguin1084']how about price match at target and use the $5 off blu ray coupon to make them 9.99 each :)
[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't the PM+Coupon make them $5 apiece?

Going to go look for these during lunch. Double checked my area and the 1 day ad does come up. Thanks!

[quote name='One4Deuce']How is Ratatouille? Its currently $19.99 at Target and with the $5 off coupon I'm wondering if its worth it?[/QUOTE]

you honestly can't go wrong with a pixar movie. Out of all the pixars, it personally wasn't one of my favorites, but it's no doubt a superb movie.

It's such a pain to get this $5 off coupon to print. The only time it even gets to the printing phase is when I use Safari and it tells me I reached my printing limit, but i've only ever printed it once and I thought I could do it up to 2. :'( I want Wall-E blu!

i picked up Ratatouille & A Bug's Life last week at Target for $9.99 each after the $5 target coupon and the $5 disney coupon (which I could successfully print because I am a member of Disney DVD Rewards; it's free to join, you know). If only I had been able to print a third copy of each of those coupons, I could've gotten Wall-E for $9.99 too, but seeing how I already got 2 out of 3 for such a great deal, I really don't feel bad about paying $14.99 for the other one. There's a Best Buy just down the block from my TRU though so I think I'm gonna try to pick up a copy of the ad from TRU and head over to Best Buy to try to price match it, since I have a $10 GC to use up...

[quote name='gamerdogbert']i picked up Ratatouille & A Bug's Life last week at Target for $9.99 each after the $5 target coupon and the $5 disney coupon (which I could successfully print because I am a member of Disney DVD Rewards; it's free to join, you know). If only I had been able to print a third copy of each of those coupons, I could've gotten Wall-E for $9.99 too, but seeing how I already got 2 out of 3 for such a great deal, I really don't feel bad about paying $14.99 for the other one. There's a Best Buy just down the block from my TRU though so I think I'm gonna try to pick up a copy of the ad from TRU and head over to Best Buy to try to price match it, since I have a $10 GC to use up...[/QUOTE]

you mean disney movie rewards? And so am I, how were you able to print it?

Crap I just picked up "Wall-E" for $14.99 at Target and I still need "A Bugs Life" but the weather ia crazy windy out tonight and I dont feel like going out.

picked up Ratatouille only and received a $5 card. called a friend that lives a city over and he picked up bugs life for me and also received a $5 card. not bad.

[quote name='Penguin1084']you mean disney movie rewards? And so am I, how were you able to print it?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that program. Don't try to print it from the link in the thread, instead go to disneymovierewards.com or whatever address you normally use (there are several, but they all forward to a disney.go.com subsite in the end) and log into your account, click on Account Summary, and under Special Offers buttons will show up for all of the coupons your account qualifies for. This is where you could click on the $8 Monsters Inc. coupon a while back, and currently I have showing up there buttons for my 'free' Baby Kevin plush for buying Up. I used to have the $5 coupon listed there but the button disappeared so I'm not sure if that is because I used both of my copies or if they are no longer offering this coupon...

Separate topic... Stupid freaking snowstorm, I-80 was shut down all day so I never was able to make the 30 mile trip to TRU/BB. I'll have to hope for an even better deal on Wall-E soon...

yeah, currently still there for all three movies online. is there any way to use the coupon online?
(ps it won't print out for me. got the snow white one to work fine a while back, and every other one i've come across...just this one seems to not want to. any suggestions?? )

So you were getting the $5.00 bonus gift card for buying only one movie? Is that because there regular prices were over the $25.00 required for the promo?

bread's done
Back