Ending Now --> 200+ SMS Genesis Sega CD Saturn Dreamcast TG16 NES SNES XBOX

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey everyone,

Ending now is the last part of a huge collection of games for the Sega Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn and Dreamcast. All types of rare and hit titles are available, most are boxed or complete and some are even factory sealed. Unsealed games are all starting at $.99 or less regardless of value. Genesis and Dreamcast hardware including systems and accessories are also available. Additionally I ship worldwide and combine shipping at a low rate. Shipping for each game after the first is only $1 ($2 to Canada and $3 worldwide). A limited amount of NES, SNES, TG-16 and Xbox games have been listed as well.

Link:

http://shop.ebay.com/secretsinthero...=&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
dc1.jpg

sms1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*drools over all the amazing things I cannot afford*

Badass collection man, best of luck in you selling it!
[quote name='nebrazca78']
gen-barkley.jpg

gen-desert.jpg

xbox-guygame.jpg
[/QUOTE]
AAAH ILLEGAL PORONOGRAHY!

Kidding, although I would like to hear what the rules are about selling this game elsewhere besides ebay because of the whole "she was 17" thing.

[quote name='NinjaCameraman']*drools over all the amazing things I cannot afford*

Badass collection man, best of luck in you selling it!

AAAH ILLEGAL PORONOGRAHY!

Kidding, although I would like to hear what the rules are about selling this game elsewhere besides ebay because of the whole "she was 17" thing.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean, was there some kind of controversy about this game?

[quote name='integralsmatic']won 2 saturn games although i wish i could have wons the won i wanted. Im going to keep an eye on your TG16 and NES Games too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hit up those NES games man! They don't have a single bid yet!

bread's done
Back