Ending now! 400+ Mostly Complete SMS, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn & Dreamcast Games

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey everybody,

Ending now is the the last part of over 400 mostly complete Sega Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn & Dreamcast games. There are all types of rare and hit titles available and I ship worldwide. All games start at $.99 or less regardless of value and combined shipping rates are shown in the auction description.

Link:http://shop.ebay.com/secretsintherocks/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A2464&_ipg=&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
dc1.jpg

dc2.jpg

dc3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see any games I was looking for, but wanted to give you a free bump for the nostalgia blast you gave me as I looked through them. Good luck selling them!

[quote name='OmegaRicochet']I didn't see any games I was looking for, but wanted to give you a free bump for the nostalgia blast you gave me as I looked through them. Good luck selling them![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump, if you are looking for Dreamcast games I will be listing a bunch tonight.

bread's done
Back