Ending now --> SMS Genesis Saturn Dreamcast Wholesale Lots

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey everyone,

Ending now is a wave of Sega Master System, Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast wholesale lots. Each lot starts at $.01 and features a variety of games. The smallest lot has 16 games in it and the largest has 67. I also have a load of mostly factory sealed games on eBay in Buy It Now format. Offers are being taken through eBay or the forums, don't hesitate to make an offer! I ship worldwide and combine shipping at a low rate, shipping for each individually sold game after the first is only $1 ($2 to Canada and $3 worldwide).

Link:

http://shop.ebay.com/secretsinthero...=&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
sms1.jpg

gen1.jpg

gen2.jpg

gen3.jpg

gen4.jpg

gen5.jpg

scd1.jpg

sat1.jpg

dc1.jpg

xbox1.jpg

3601.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You got some good auctions up. I was scrolling through your finished listings and saw a bunch of auctions that ended for a penny! Why not up the starting price if you don't mind me asking?

[quote name='neo_geo']You got some good auctions up. I was scrolling through your finished listings and saw a bunch of auctions that ended for a penny! Why not up the starting price if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

I made the shipping a little higher on those auctions so I could start them at a single penny.

[quote name='Nightfox31']could you please CML for DOA Xtreme 2. Thanks[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by CML? As far as I know that means call me later.

[quote name='nebrazca78']What do you mean by CML? As far as I know that means call me later.[/QUOTE]
You've been here 5 years and don't know what CML stands for? For shame!

[quote name='SlammedNiss']You've been here 5 years and don't know what CML stands for? For shame![/QUOTE]

Lol and I still don't know!

[quote name='daphatty']Boy that picture in your sig is quite misleading. You don't have a single copy of Dragon Force or Lunar on eBay...[/QUOTE]

Sorry for any confusion, those games are part of my collection and not for sale.

bread's done
Back