ENDING SOON on eBay: OOP Independent Wrestling (ROH) DVDs and RARE JAPANESE IMPORTS

SenorWooSuavA

CAGiversary!
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my eBay auctions with you given that there are a few hours left and I wanted to make sure that all of them sell. While the majority of them are ROH, FMW, TNA and other independent wrestling DVD's, I also have some cool video game collectibles such as a Japanese Ratchet and Clank Gift Set, the ORIGINAL Arc the Lad (Complete with spine), and a Japanese Ape Escape game that was never released here. ALL OF THESE HAVE NO RESERVE! I also combine shipping!

Link: http://shop.ebay.com/senorwoosuava/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vulgarism']I've been watching the Ratchet and Clank game, any discount/free shipping for CAG? :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for watching! Hmmmm I am kind of undercharging on the shipping as is given the size of the item...How's this? Win that and any of my other DVD or Game auctions and the second item ships completely free!

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']Thanks for watching! Hmmmm I am kind of undercharging on the shipping as is given the size of the item...How's this? Win that and any of my other DVD or Game auctions and the second item ships completely free![/QUOTE]

Oh yeah and you would have to send me an e-mail noting that you are a CAG and the one that won the item! :0

Yeah, I'd say regardless it's a pretty damn good deal. I have to figure out if I'd be able to pay for it, but I may bid. Good luck on the rest, you must have had a ton of wrestling DVDs...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, I'd say regardless it's a pretty damn good deal. I have to figure out if I'd be able to pay for it, but I may bid. Good luck on the rest, you must have had a ton of wrestling DVDs...[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope that you are the person that is currently winning the auction and you are absolutely correct that I really enjoy wrestling. These are actually my doubles that I put on eBay and if you are ever interested in any wrestling DVDs, definitely let me know.

bread's done
Back