Endless Ocean 2 comes with WiiSpeak?

In the US it was only offered through Amazon and Gamestop. Amazon.ca doesn't make any mention of getting WiiSpeak with the game, but supposedly you can get it at Gamestop according to what some clerks have said. I haven't checked that out myself, but considering you can get it for five bucks less from Amazon.ca, I'd prefer to save my cash instead of getting a peripheral I'll likely never use.

I heard it was a "bundle it to get rid of excess WiiSpeaks" promotion, so who knows? Like JGonspy said, it bites that it's $5 more for a "free" accessory.

[quote name='JGonspy']In the US it was only offered through Amazon and Gamestop. Amazon.ca doesn't make any mention of getting WiiSpeak with the game, but supposedly you can get it at Gamestop according to what some clerks have said. I haven't checked that out myself, but considering you can get it for five bucks less from Amazon.ca, I'd prefer to save my cash instead of getting a peripheral I'll likely never use.[/QUOTE]

Target and Fry's also have the bundle. In fact, I have yet to see a non-bundled version at retail yet.

[quote name='bojay1997']Target and Fry's also have the bundle. In fact, I have yet to see a non-bundled version at retail yet.[/QUOTE]

I guess you didn't see mine :p

bread's done
Back