[Ends tonight!] heatdolphins45's post-grad school semester lowball!

Eager to get my invoice, my GB Micro is currently sitting in a makeshift case AKA a wrist brace. Thanks for a great lowball! :)

correct me if I'm wrong but only accepting Gifted paypal is against CAG rules and paypal rules, There is a stickied post in the trading forum.

"Recently, there's been a trend to send Personal Paypal payments as a gift to other CAGs for the purchase of items. This is done to prevent the charging of fees to the recipient for the Paypal payment. Unfortunately, this is against Paypal's User Agreement, in section 8, under Fees. "

correct me if I'm wrong but only accepting Gifted paypal is against CAG rules and paypal rules, There is a stickied post in the trading forum.

"Recently, there's been a trend to send Personal Paypal payments as a gift to other CAGs for the purchase of items. This is done to prevent the charging of fees to the recipient for the Paypal payment. Unfortunately, this is against Paypal's User Agreement, in section 8, under Fees. "
No, I believe you're correct. I was going to ask too, but figured someone more knowledgeable then me would post soon

Folklore - $1
Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker - $1
Dragon Quest VIII - $3.50
Rogue Galaxy - $1

Question on FF II guide, is that SNES FFII (AKA FF IV) or is it really FF II?

This is correct. Someone was banned from the thread last year for arguing about how he only would accept gifted payments ( like bitching at dv8 was going to change the rule).

Last edited by a moderator:

It just makes good sense to pay for goods and not send as a gift, as it is buyer protection. Not all of these lowballs go as expected and if you go the gift route, you are knowingly dismissing your right to have paypal dispute a charge and subsequently refunding you. Some other sites I use ask that the buyers cover the paypal fee and that's up to the individual. I would not expect that here since this is CAG. =P

.75 on all of these.

Guides:

The Darkness

Gears of War

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Spiderman Friend or Foe

Sonic The Hedgehog

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Spider-Man 3

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

The Godfather - The Game

Manhunt 2 Quake 4

Pokemon Ranger

Timeshift

Halo 2 (sealed)

Virtua Fighter 5

Unreal Tournament 3

Tekken 6

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Def Jam: Icon

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

DVDs:

Ed, Edd n Eddy Edifying Ed-ventures Volume One (sealed)

Misc:

PSP 1001 Value Pack box

Jackass: Volume Two (UMD, sealed)

Jackass: Volume Three (UMD, sealed)

Ok, this probably sounds dumb but are there no games? The way the listing reads would be every game listed is just a guide?

Folklore - 3
Final Fantasy II   - 3
Dragon Quest Monsters - Joker - 3
Spectobes  -  1
Dragon Quest VIII - 6
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - 2
Rogue Galaxy - 3

Sorry for the lack of updates closer to the cut-off time, folks. Transitioning to move this week. All the bids have been updated and no bids after 11:59 p.m. will be counted, as reflected in the updates. Look for invoices!

bread's done
Back