Enemy territory CE at walmart for $20 - YMMV

Cyberblood

CAGiversary!
Hi, in the walmart i currently work at, we had a large overstock of pc games that our manager decide to put on clearance
i didnt write down a list of all the games but on the ones i remember are

Enemy territory CE $20
Stranglehold 10$
SimCity Snap City $10
Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade $20
Lord of the Ring online $20
and like 3 or 4 more crappy games

we also had Tabula rasa CE and Oblivion Goty for $10 but this ones are already gone we just had to buy them all :bomb:

The store is store #5420 http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=walmart+5420&sll=28.341681,-81.486435&sspn=0.006695,0.014334&ie=UTF8&ei=lvSnR_brKJWKiwGr_t3NDQ&sig2=AjlnXiewcWbdNCENg5WZPg&cd=1&cid=28341682,-81486435,16053232207510351679&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

3250 Vineland Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746

There are not too many bu they might last a few more days

Edited: Oh and also we still have some Grim Grimoire avaliable too

wow

I guess being a high anticipated game of 2007 turned out to be not that great after all to merit a quick price drop. :(

[quote name='ITDEFX']wow

I guess being a high anticipated game of 2007 turned out to be not that great after all to merit a quick price drop. :([/quote]
Well not really, what it happend is that those games are deleted from our store and since stores cant get credit for Collectors Edition our supervisor decide to do some clearance and the rest (like Stranglehold and snapcity) nobody was buying and we were not allowed to return them until 2012 i convince them to drop those too.

and dont tell anybody, but tabula rasa, well that one was a mistake :whistle2:#
not mine thought

[quote name='Cyberblood']Well not really, what it happend is that those games are deleted from our store and since stores cant get credit for Collectors Edition our supervisor decide to do some clearance and the rest (like Stranglehold and snapcity) nobody was buying and we were not allowed to return them until 2012 i convince them to drop those too.

and dont tell anybody, but tabula rasa, well that one was a mistake :whistle2:#
not mine thought[/QUOTE]

Lol when you usually do a :whistle2:#, it will probably show up on FW/SD in an hour :(

Good job though. Now if only we can get a few cags to influence a few more price drops here and there.

If any cagger can snag me a copy of Quake Wars CE from one those clearances, I would love to paypal $30 to have it shipped. I'll be happy to pay it forward, sorry in advance for my lame movie reference.

Well Tabula and Oblivion where suppose to be $40 each, but somehow when the manager was changing the prices instead of doing $40 each, it came out "4 for $40" somehow ;)

2 weeks ago we also had those non official Guitar mania "guitar hero" guitars for $15 each from $39, i got two

we do so crazy clearance that store, i really love my supervisor :bow:

Edited: oh sorry, but what do you mean with FW/SD? i dont know what it means

[quote name='Cyberblood']
Edited: oh sorry, but what do you mean with FW/SD? i dont know what it means[/quote]
FatWallet and SlickDeals
Two website that are notorious for having a lot of vulturous hoarders.

bread's done
Back