enemy territory quake wars xbox 360 $4.99 @ newegg

is it worth it? i remember before this game came out, people were saying it was gonna be awesome, but it looked horrible to me.

Online community is pretty much dead. Single player is mainly multiplayer with bots. Take the demo for a spin and save your money, people. Thanks though, OP.

The only version that still has an active online community is the PC version. And if you can't play online there's no reason to buy this game.

[quote name='token2k6']Been $5 for a while..game sucks hard. Played it for 5 mins, looked like I was watching HD stick figures...good luck![/QUOTE]

:roll:

aww come on fattybeards! I will typically give any game a fair chance, but this one is pretty bad..maybe I will give it another try though just to see if I can make sense of it..

[quote name='token2k6']aww come on fattybeards! I will typically give any game a fair chance, but this one is pretty bad..maybe I will give it another try though just to see if I can make sense of it..[/QUOTE]

It's not the greatest game, I remember renting back in the day, but it's $5 and definitely looks better than HD stick figures. LOL.

I think anything is worth $5 new. But that's just me.

What bugs me is that the co-op is for vs, only.

For me, shipping would kill the deal, but it doesn't matter,
since I picked it up at TRU for $7.50. It was $10 -25%.

I can recall when people were wondering if this would
be the Quake version of Enemy Territory (Wolfenstein).

Maybe if Newegg was paying $4.99 to cop that turd.
l%5B1%5D.gif

Price is now down to 1.99 haha, That's almost impulse buy price, but with an almost dead community I just can't pull the trigger.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Price is now down to 1.99 haha, That's almost impulse buy price, but with an almost dead community I just can't pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I thought you were playing...but then I clicked the link :lol: I can't believe I am not going to buy an :360: game at this price...I just won't...or should I?

Pretty bad when one has to debate buying a 360 game at 1.99.

I like the game though(for pc), the community is real active on pc however. But not so much on 360.

Oh my god! I just checked it and its $1.99 with free shipping. Hell they're practically giving it away. Debating buying half a dozen copies for me and a group of friends so I have people to play it with. lol.

Yeah, this game is definitely not worth your time or money. Their is probably little to no one online anymore and the framerate drops to the single-digits when there is a moderate amount of action on screen.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']$15 shipping to Alaska? Eff that.[/QUOTE]

They could at least offer the slow boat option. I don't care if it takes
two weeks, just as long as I get it in the proper condition.
"You live in Alaska? Let's see...All that we offer is 2-day air.
That'll be $20." :censored:

What else bugs me is when they say "No PO Boxes."

I can't get enough of Amazon's "free super saver shipping".
It may take a couple of weeks, but it normally gets here
okay. Lately, they've started to experiment with less packaging.
Most is okay, but some is pushing it.

[quote name='JonnyHeartthrob']YES! The community is on it's way back![/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the ET Quake Wars community?

Picked up a copy for my brother and myself. So at least I will have someone to play with, but if you guys get a few copies send me an invite :)

You people are funny. You want to single-handedly breathe some life into an all but dead online experience just so you can justify the cost of a $2 game, and a less-than-stellar one at that.

*sniff* You guys make me so proud.

I'm not sure if I should get it myself, though. I hear the game is pure crap on 360 - whereas the PC version is "where it's at" - so I'm not really sure what to think here. I also don't play many games on Xbox Live.

Maybe I'll just click that "quakelive" link instead.

[quote name='mn9500']is it worth it? i remember before this game came out, people were saying it was gonna be awesome, but it looked horrible to me.[/QUOTE]

I've enjoyed the PC version well enough.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Price is now down to 1.99 haha, That's almost impulse buy price, but with an almost dead community I just can't pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Dead now.

Love love love love love love love love love this game.

Weak online community now. However, 6 months ago I got in w/ a group of (not kidding) soccer moms (seriously, not kidding) who were playing the game between (not kidding) picking their kids up from practice. They were nice and helped explain more of the class based stuff I hadn't picked up on yet.

Been playing MAG on PS3, and now I want to pop this back in my 360.

bread's done
Back