Energizer 2x Charging System for PS3 Move Controllers $1.99 @Amazon Third Party(Amazon Prime Eligible)

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, this coupled with $1 credit for books and Ebooks for no rush shipping makes this a no doubter for me. Also at the time of this post there are 756 left. Big thanks for posting this OP.

Hmm... debating on this. Seems like it is just a dock, wondering if the convenience of not dealing with USB cables are worth it.

Thanks TS, I had bought one of these a few years ago from BB for $2 when I only had a wand and nav and has been working good.  Like 6 months ago I bought 2 more wands for $5 each, with this I can be sure they are charged for whenever.    FYI the green light always stays on, I have hidden so I don't see the light, but it might be something that bothers others.

I bought the official move wheel for $9.99 on Amz new last week from another seller if someone wants to complete their move accessories before they become extinct.

I have way too many accessories now for something I barely use, official gun, 3rd party shotgun, official rifle, 2 chargers, wheel lmao.  I didn't spend a lot of money on them though.

Thanks TS, I had bought one of these a few years ago from BB for $2 when I only had a wand and nav and has been working good. Like 6 months ago I bought 2 more wands for $5 each, with this I can be sure they are charged for whenever.

I bought the official move wheel for $9.99 on Amz new last week from another seller if someone wants to complete their move accessories before they become extinct.

I have way too many accessories now for something I barely use, official gun, 3rd party shotgun, official rifle, 2 chargers, wheel lmao. I didn't spend a lot of money on them though.
I'm hoping that the current move stuff will be compatible with Project Morpheus and we won't need to buy new peripherals.

I'm hoping that the current move stuff will be compatible with Project Morpheus and we won't need to buy new peripherals.
Yeah, they said they would (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/19/introducing-project-morpheus/) but I guess they can say they meant Move 2.0 or something. I do hope they at least make the old wands compatible.

Either way I'm not going to upgrade to a PS4 for a few years. I have decided to get many games as possible on the PS3 and try to play as many as I can (seeing as I haven't played in over a month that could take some time lol).

Yeah, they said they would (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/19/introducing-project-morpheus/) but I guess they can say they meant Move 2.0 or something. I do hope they at least make the old wands compatible.
Either way I'm not going to upgrade to a PS4 for a few years. I have decided to get many games as possible on the PS3 and try to play as many as I can (seeing as I haven't played in over a month that could take some time lol).
it already compatible https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5229/~/ps4%3A-ps-move-controller-information

Hmm, this coupled with $1 credit for books and Ebooks for no rush shipping makes this a no doubter for me. Also at the time of this post there are 756 left. Big thanks for posting this OP.
Thanks for the tip, ordered yesterday shortly after your post. In no hurry to get this (I have a power A charger from BB clearance). I barely touch my move stuff, but I have several games that I've been meaning to play that can use it.

I own 5 controllers and occasionally play JS Joust with them. I'm debating buying a couple more too. Went ahead and bought 4 of these charging docks. At $2 each, why not? Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back