Energy Sword in Halo Combat Evolved

Brad906

CAGiversary!
I was just playing Halo 1, God that game kicks ass, and I noticed on Silent Cartographer, an Elite has an energy sword. I guess when I played through the game plenty of times before Halo 2, I just never noticed its significance. It is when you try to enter the control room at the beginning of the level, but the door locks. You can see through the door an Elite w/ a greenish energy sword. Later, when you fight to the security mainframe or w/e and unlock the door, a cutscene reveals the elite emerge from the previous door w/ sword. However, I was disappointed to find that he was not there when I went back to the door. But he is later in the level when you have almost returned to the surface. I killed him and tried to pick up the sword, but it hit the floor and turned to smoke and dust. :(

Most of u probably heard that already, but I thought it was cool...

[quote name='manofpeace20']I remember some invisible thing that would kill me in one shot with the energy sword in Halo 1.[/QUOTE]

It was the ghost of Christmas past.

[quote name='Rich']It was the ghost of Christmas past.[/QUOTE]

That or those Elites when you enter the ship in Truth and Reconciliation
(Man that part SUCKED! I always lost all of my marines!)

[quote name='Brad906']Most of u probably heard that already, but I thought it was cool...[/QUOTE]

Yep, when I first played the game in 2002.

Uh, yeah! The ghost of Christmas Future in the future would be the Ghost of Christmas Present, so alas, the ghost of Christmas Present and Past are the same ghost at this time.

bread's done
Back