Enlist in the Cheapy Assembly Guild Today!!

[quote name='Graystone']No really this Gulid thing is really working out :roll: oh you have so many members. Us WLA are shaking :cry: what will we ever do.[/QUOTE]

out of all seriosness, what the hell is there to fight anyway...? um, go take a bath please (dont ask me what I said, cuz I don't know butter from ham).

[quote name='Trakan']The GameFaqs way?[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for the CAG character battles!

Good to see there are some people who aren't giving in to this kind of ridiculous stuff, though.

I dont support any sides in this... I jsut like not liking any sides...

badders.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']out of all seriosness, what the hell is there to fight anyway...? um, go take a bath please (dont ask me what I said, cuz I don't know butter from ham).[/QUOTE]

I've just been bored as hell the last two days. I mean really look at my posts. I've been here all day, and yesterday.
Its one of those things where you want to go hang out with people. But everyone is busy or broke. Games, movies, and books aren't keeping my attention. I switched 3 games in and out of my 360 within 20 minutes. Then I quit playing 10 mins later. I tried to watch some movies but I got bored. So the WLA is something to do out of boredom. but yea, I think its over

[quote name='Lice']Cag= The enemy of fun

Lighten up where just messing around...[/QUOTE]

Agreed people are pissing and moaning over threads they don't have to click on and or read.

[quote name='JimmieMac']But instead it looks like it's getting more out of hand and people are forever tarnish thier image, no matter how much of an image they had left to tarnish. You're digging your own graves, both sides, so put down the shovels.[/quote]

Wow ... wow.

If anyone here actually gives two shits about their image on a video-game message board please let me be the first to kick them in the God damn teeth.

[quote name='Roufuss']Good to see there are some people who aren't giving in to this kind of ridiculous stuff, though.[/QUOTE]

"It was a good day and an evil day and all was bright and new / Seemed that most destruction was being done by those who could not choose between the two."

-Nick Cave

************* THE WLA IS HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******************

Viva my fellow WLA Brothers & Sisters ..viva !!!!!!

AND DON'T NO ONE FORGET IT!!!!

YOu know i guess i should of been tipped off when cheapy didnt even support his own movement...

Crap... I guess this is all she wrote... I tried... THe world is not yet ready for so much power in the hands of Mr.D...

WLA you stood strong... to that... i salute you...

Sir, why did you awaken this thread.... It was sleeping peacefully...

As the leader and ONLY member of the cheapy assembly guild... i smite thee!

PS. Dont see the grudge 2... it blows

from the looks of things (i.e. people actually forming a group whose sole reason for being is to worship an internet persona), I would say it's time to:

1. turn off the computer
2. Leave your mother's basement
3. wipe the cheetoh stains off your fingers (and/or private areas)
4. go outside (you remember outside, don't you; with the real people you have to actually interact with and such?)

otherwise, this WLA stuff will get worse than it already has.

...Oh, I almost forgot.....

anyone naming themselves the icon also falls under the aforementioned category and would do well to follow the list above.

V

[quote name='Veritas1204']from the looks of things (i.e. people actually forming a group whose sole reason for being is to worship an internet persona), I would say it's time to:

1. turn off the computer
2. Leave your mother's basement
3. wipe the cheetoh stains off your fingers (and/or private areas)
4. go outside (you remember outside, don't you; with the real people you have to actually interact with and such?)

[/quote]

COmedic internet gold... man did you just make that stuff up? CHEETO stains... wow... thats true NERD LOVE CHEETOS.... you know... I think someone needs to make a organization to follow you sir... Only if your not to busy replying to threads calling people loosers....irony... it tastes like sunshine dust....

Hey man, it was just a suggestion.

from the sound of it, you seem to like your position in life.

And besides, I was talking about the WLA, not you.

bread's done
Back