Enlist in the Wombat Liberation Army! *** UPDATED 10-NOV-2006 ***

[quote name='umcthomas']Also following in Wombat's footsteps -- my 360 is giving the three red lights of death (less than a week after opening the box).[/QUOTE]

You may actually have Wombat's 360...

Guys, I've been wondering... what should we do with the WLA? We've become only slight better than the Apple Dumpling Gang, but still not as rad as Our Gang.

Any thoughts on what the next wave of pro-Wombat hilarity should be?

[quote name='Scobie']Guys, I've been wondering... what should we do with the WLA? We've become only slight better than the Apple Dumpling Gang, but still not as rad as Our Gang.

Any thoughts on what the next wave of pro-Wombat hilarity should be?[/quote]

Let's vote on a bodily function that Wombat can use to combat Cheapy's merciless belching.

After much deliberation and meditation with my spiritual advisor Dave, I have realized that at this moment in time, the one true path for me with regards to the WLA is to move into the area of Wombat Fan Fiction. So, yeah, look for that.

[quote name='yukine']Hey, Scobie.[/QUOTE]

Hey dude! Good to see you're still on our side! Check out the k-rad fan fic I've got flowing out of my internets.

[quote name='Scobie']After much deliberation and meditation with my spiritual advisor Dave, I have realized that at this moment in time, the one true path for me with regards to the WLA is to move into the area of Wombat Fan Fiction. So, yeah, look for that.[/QUOTE]

As long as it doesn't end with Wombat and Cheapy "finding each other."

[quote name='Scobie']Viva!! Has everyone been enjoying the first part of the story over in the fan fic thread?[/quote]

Where is the thread at? I haven't seen it yet. :whistle2:#

Attention WLA faithful, in these dark, temporarily jobless winter days, Wombat needs our support now more than ever! Let us continue showing our support with avatars and signature banners, notes of thanks, and general good cheer!

Also, there are a couple of recent folks who have enlisted and are in need of bandana avatar mods. Not only can I still not speak French, I also don't have the means to do this on my own. Any continued support in this area is not only hilarious, but sincerely appreciated.

As always, Viva Le Wombat!

i think cheapy needs a bandana!!!lets get either a "cheapy-edition" or make the man himself conform!!!!!
WOMBATS UNITE!!!!!!!!

I had a dream. In eat Wombat spoke to me. He said go forth and spread my word. So I did. Every where I went I spoke of the Wombat.

I told the young, "You will grow as strong as the wombat"
I told the old, "You have the strength of the wombat in you"
I told all, "Wombat loves you. Trust in the wombat"

When I spoke these word the people cried for they knew my words were true.

Viva Le Wombat!

Use gopher repellent on: gopher.

Use gopher repellent on: another gopher.

Use gopher repellent on: gopher horde.

Use gopher repellent on: funny little man.

bread's done
Back