Enough is Enough. Goozex/Playswap sayonara! i'm OFF. Free contest inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

babaz75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
the thread title is pretty explanatory. That site is very dead, at least to anyone who is not from UK: the availability of games up for trade is ridiculously low!!
The available DS section has almost dried up completely: that's right, even if i'd go for the greatest shovelware on DS it's simply NOT AVAILABLE.
The same goes for XBOX360, PS3 seems to still be offering "nice" games but then again you' ill discover those are "restricted" or "on hold" few copies for EXTREMELY LONG requesting queues... mission impossible, my Lord.
so end of the story, as everybody easily saw back in time, they finally commited seppuku with the very strange and unusually long offline time, and lastly sacking the "all precious" forum boards.
killed the already thin fanbase in a snap!
Nice job, Playswap amateur investors... clapping my hands to you, noobs!
well, i have 2150 points left with 3 trade token available.
i'm gifting these out to 3 users, choosed at random, that will leave a "Playswap sux indeed" message here.
i will contact you via PM to manage the "transfer" :)
ciao

[quote name='John']It's not much better if you're from the UK.[/QUOTE]

i thought so... what a miserable failure

ok, "random" winners are
bizKID
muteprophet2000
atomiccat2002

Congrats!

i'll send out a PM to each winner, with the detailed instructions on how to redeem your free points
check out your inbox briefly

thanks

just a little update
up to now only bizKID replied back to my PMs
for everybody else:
just follow the instructions i sent you via PM!
There's NO need for both of us to be online at any given moment.
so please go on and redeem your points

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']Well, there goes my 2100playswap points..[/QUOTE]

do you mean i've just suggested you something, or are you late on the show? (the latter, i suppose)
anyway i'm parting up into 3 slices... so it's about 700 points per capita, which is not too shabby at all.
but you're in line
as far as now i've had "response" from just 2 "winners" (bizKID and muteprophet), so if the third one won't show up i'll proceed contacting the 4th user and ... who knows, maybe you
ah, xmas time. marvelous

a tiny update up to now:
* arranged the points trasnfer to bizKID, everything shoudl be done as of now. hope to hear back from him soon
* set up the points transfer with muteprophet2000, waiting for a move on his part later tonite.
* had PM from atomiccat2002 saying he's located in USA thus unable to grab my points (sorry, only EU PLayswap/Goozex users... should have explained it better in the first place)

so, i'm going to contact the next in line, thunder_gamer, to see if he's eligible (eg, resident in EU).

more updates coming soon
stay tuned, and cross your fingers :)

another update:
*thunder_gamer is american too, so i'm going on to the next (lucky) user in line which is the wordy TheToiletDuck

ain't it funny ?

well, i've PM'ed both muteprophet2000 and TheToiletDuck but nothing happened from theri side... i'll wait a little bit further, then i'll proceed gifting the remaining points to somebody else.
c'mon guys, ain't free enough any more?!?

Poor Babaz, cant even give his points away ;)

Just had a look at 'available' games in the UK for the current consoles and there are only 21 virtually all old football and wrestling games. I remember there was about 60-90 after the site came back. Real shame.

[quote name='Stefarno']Giving 700 points to all the scammers had signed up for a free game was probably a poor move on their part.[/QUOTE]

ciao Stefarno, glad to hear from you.
poor move? they keep on doing just poor moves since the very beginning... nearly 2 years full of MORON moves indeed. Amateurs :(
i send you a PM

Yeah, we've basically got all the old crew here :D

Well, the former owners look far better by comparison now, I guess.

very good, did it with Stefarno
so to recap i zeroed out with the following gifts:
750 points to bizKID
1400 points to Stefarno

Have fun boys, if you can

i've just DELETED my Playswap account... it's somewhat a relief, strange but true
bye bye

(PS: Thread can be closed, tnx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back