Enslaved, Fallout: New Vegas & a couple X360 cables!!

1trueshad0w

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (92%)
JUST ADDED!
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $20 :360:
:360: Fallout: New Vegas - $38 :360:

:360:

• Storage / Memory
    None

Cables
  • Microsoft Xbox 360 Component HD Cable - $10
  • VGA Cables - $9

Parts
    None

Controllers
    None

WANT:
-Paypal $$$
-Gift Cards
- whatever you have to offer. Don't be afraid to post!

And thanks for browsing. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious why two of the controllers appear to have swapped start/back buttons? Have these been opened by chance?

[quote name='stuntman21']Questions:
What is the rapid fire kit?
And what is broken on the dvd drive for the 360?[/QUOTE]

The chips that you solder/glue into the insides of the controller & they allow you to shoot a single-shot weapon as if it were a fully automatic one (for example). The white rapid fire kit is from an independent producer (I forget his website), and another rapid fire kit is from a company named 'Brambhai Mods'

And on the dvd drive, the bottom half of the cover is missing and I'm pretty sure that it gives a 'Play DVD' error. Sorry about that.

[quote name='bryenfury']power ratings for the power bricks would be nice.
203w, 175, or 150w?[/QUOTE]

The two metal-tipped ones are 203w. For the plastic-tipped ones, one has 175w and another has 150w (which is a bit smaller in size)
Thanks for letting me know, I'll add that in =]

[quote name='notwen']Curious why two of the controllers appear to have swapped start/back buttons? Have these been opened by chance?[/QUOTE]

Yes, just those two have been opened but the white parts came from the broken controller.

you are most likely getting a play dvd error if you tried this drive in another xbox 360, as drives are paired with the motherboard.

That or the lens is bad.

[quote name='bryenfury']you are most likely getting a play dvd error if you tried this drive in another xbox 360, as drives are paired with the motherboard.

That or the lens is bad.[/QUOTE]

I thought you could spoof the drive or something, and make the mobo think that the dvd drive is correct? Not sure though..

PM's answered + thanks stuntman =]

[quote name='1trueshad0w']I thought you could spoof the drive or something, and make the mobo think that the dvd drive is correct? Not sure though..

PM's answered + thanks stuntman =][/QUOTE]you have to have the drive key, or you will get that error.

[quote name='bryenfury']you have to have the drive key, or you will get that error.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, it makes a little more sense now

EDIT: Also added pics from the iTouch

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk what you mean when you asked your question in my thread, but I think you're asking if anything comes with it? If so I have headphones(although some people are weird about using used headphones) and the sync cable.

bread's done
Back