Enter The Matrix (PC) $4.99 Best Buy in store

Hmmm, may be time to finally pick this up. How is the PC version compare to the PS2 version (yes, I know they both suck, but which sucks less).

Thanks for a good first post!

[quote name='kaji7p56']This is a sad day for me. It reminds me that I payed $50 for this piece of garbage.[/quote]

i payed $50 for it as well and enjoyed every moment of it.

[quote name='kaji7p56']This is a sad day for me. It reminds me that I payed $50 for this piece of garbage.[/quote]

Agreed, not a good memory at all.

About this game: I have it on GC and just beat it last night with Ghost.

Is there any point to playing through the game with Niobe now?

Niobe has her own storyline, and though it is somewhat similar to Ghost's, its is different enough in its cutscenes and levels to warrant another playthrough.

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='kaji7p56']This is a sad day for me. It reminds me that I payed $50 for this piece of garbage.[/quote]

i payed $50 for it as well and enjoyed every moment of it.[/quote]

Same.

You can replace models on the PC version, so you could play as Neo and stuff.

I actually liked the game. I never found or saw why so many hate it. I paid 50 for it and liked it. Better then beyond good and evil. I thought it was kinda fun.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Better then beyond good and evil.[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.. I loved ETM, but better than BG&E? No way.

Yeah, it was kinda generic, but by no means a bad game, just uninspired. Can't say i'm happy that i payed $50 for it on release day, but i'm not about to stab myself in the eye over either.

i enjoed the game while my g/f was gone

it isn't that bad, i had the xbox version

at 5 bucks i reccomend you pick up the xbox version

i've heard a ton of flaws, none of them ever happend
the worst thing that happend was it froze once. i played through the game with both characters minus 2 levels for niobe and only one problem

for the 44 bucks i spent at sam's. i'm happy.

Sadly, same here.

The game is totally worth it for $5 to complete the ambitious, if only partially successful (yes I'm being nice.) trifecta of Enter the Matrix, The Animatrix and The Matrix Reloaded. If only they'd trimmed the footage and story EtM and MR together into one it could have been great... as it is, for $5 it's worth getting.

If you have the patience to go through a watered-down Max Payne type action game... which I did. For $5, I got it in the BB clearance months back. I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it.

bread's done
Back