Enter The Matrix (PS2) $5.49 shipped BRAND NEW on half.com

alfonsosoriano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/inv.cgi?offer_id=1326554843&cpid=1148956754

This is legit, as I ordered a copy from this seller for even less. It was a non-GH, and factory sealed. So if this is gone by the time you get here, keep checking on it.

I also got Socom II, which he has for $8.59 shipped:

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/inv.cgi?offer_id=1326554844&cpid=1157222413

When I bought it the game was around $7.49 shipped. Brand new and sealed, non-GH bar. I can't say the same about the copy you will get, but it will be new.

I ordered them both with two used CDs and used a $5 off coupon I gave to myself. ><

Please don't run in here yelling spam, just trying to point out this person is a legit and good seller.

Great Deal!!!

Too bad the game is, well sort of boring, but it's worth checking out for the price. Sucks that they don't accept paypal - only credit cards.

[quote name='Jive3D']Great Deal!!!

Too bad the game is, well sort of boring, but it's worth checking out for the price. Sucks that they don't accept paypal - only credit cards.[/QUOTE]

Great deal? I mean I appreciate the deal, but the game is horrible. There has never been a glitchier attempt to cash in.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I personally enjoyed ETM. It's just fun. The glitches don't bother me, lol.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong. I played it twice. But I feel it mostly had to do with me being a glutton for punishment.

I loved it and played it through three times. I just rebought it for my XBox (Warning: XBox control scheme on this one SUCKS.) Can't wait for Path of Neo. It's the same team, but 3x the staff and all the time in the world they need, just like all Shiny games *should* get.

[quote name='Tromack']Don't get me wrong. I played it twice. But I feel it mostly had to do with me being a glutton for punishment.[/QUOTE]Same here, actually. Of course, I really enjoyed the first two Matrix movies (seriously), so the buggy gameplay didn't bother me too much. Except there was that one fight with an agent... Wow, I'm actually considering picking that game up. (I originally played it on a rental, and a free one at that.)

bread's done
Back